Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well well well......How is everyone? Sorry I went MIA. My dad was back in hospital with his heart and I was just very over stretched, tired, overwhelmed trying to juggle everything and I just had to take myself off and sort s out. I'm still over stretched and exhausted but less overwhelmed! Thankyou to all who have asked about me and to those who say we don't need to announce our departure we clearly do cause people give a s so 😛!

I've definitely not got time to catch up on everything on here. But I'm sure not much to cover cause you wenches will have said it all lol

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are not that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

P.s you need jail for putting gravy on mac and cheese. Wise the do up.

Video below is me currently 🤣

Attachments

• VID_51741216_125727_889.mp4
    3.8 MB
Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well well well......How is everyone? Sorry I went MIA. My dad was back in hospital with his heart and I was just very over stretched, tired, overwhelmed trying to juggle everything and I just had to take myself off and sort s out. I'm still over stretched and exhausted but less overwhelmed! Thankyou to all who have asked about me and to those who say we don't need to announce our departure we clearly do cause people give a s so 😛!

I've definitely not got time to catch up on everything on here. But I'm sure not much to cover cause you wenches will have said it all lol

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are now that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of goof will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

You didn’t mention getting splattered with blood, vomit and other bodily fluids 😜could she do ever be a nurse. She’s way too selfish and thick.
Hope you’re feeling a bit brighter. We do like to know if anyone who regularly posts is going AWOL because we do actually have a caring community here 😃

Mar 9, 2024
An act of kindness brings its own rewards - a kind person won’t ever go broadcasting their kindness - it’s just there- second nature to nice people! Like bollox did he ask you for a hug! And even if your absolute lie had happened …. Your first thought…. Run to the car, pretend to cry and make a ticktock? That not very kind or nice is it? Invite him for tea🤣🤣🤣🤣oh stop you are too funny! To eat what? Mac n cheese with gravy- that’s torture not kindness ! Nurse my arse!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's not a first because ages ago she supposedly helped a woman in Tesco. Then deleted and made a Veruccas Violin vid (aka clapback) saying wow the hate I got for "helping someone" fast forward couple of years different shop and a man. do OFFFFFF 🙄🙄
I’ve loads to catch up on and this might have already been said, just seen the TikTok where she’s acting like a hero for helping someone with their shopping. Is this the first time cause most of us do this on the daily without even realising as it’s second nature

May 22, 2024
button moon
Aimee hunting down ready meals, soon she may not have any wheels 🚗 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpg6rvfog65ko7qu475g.mp4
Nahhhh absolutely do off. The difference between selfless people and people like A is selfless people don’t need to broadcast acts of kindness on the internet. A nurse? A carer? Bore off as if, she is far to self involved to do that kind of job. Also why has she got black eyes again?

May 24, 2024
The World

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are now that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

Aw hun, sounds like you’re being stretched to the max ❤️ I hope dad is ok, and you get some well needed rest.
Absolutely Aimee wouldn’t make it as a nurse, I’m not one but I see them every week and what they deal with daily, one she’s not got the capability to be caring, empathetic or strategic, nor can she think on her feet (can’t even say a full sentence unless she’s being an obnoxious reprimanding t), and deal with stressful situations! You’re all angels ❤️

I honestly have never agreed with a statement more. Give her the jail, cosy up with her duncle!!!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
An act of kindness brings its own rewards - a kind person won’t ever go broadcasting their kindness - it’s just there- second nature to nice people! Like bollox did he ask you for a hug! And even if your absolute lie had happened …. Your first thought…. Run to the car, pretend to cry and make a ticktock? That not very kind or nice is it? Invite him for tea🤣🤣🤣🤣oh stop you are too funny! To eat what? Mac n cheese with gravy- that’s torture not kindness ! Nurse my arse!
Bet he ran a mile when she said the mac and cheese comes with a side of cucumber and gravy 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024

The latest Tiktok though Aimee do all the way fing off then do off some fing more. Why would you feel the need to come and share that story with everyone for validation. Just be fing kind and leave it at all. I helped a blind man on his own in Marks last week to buy flowers. I stood and described every flowers, their colours and details but did I run shouting it to whoever would listen did I do. I helped a wee woman in a shop last week choose her shopping because she was 90 years old out on her own and overwhelmed but I do all of these things often because I'm a good human. Alot of people would help others. You however are now that helpful you wouldn't even fin go door to door and post your neighbours letters in the door at Christmas. The season of good will so please just do up. As for him thinking you were a nurse. My girl! You would not have what it takes to be a nurse. I was using safety intervention holds with my team, with a man (we are trained to do so don't worry) last night (dementia, aggressive,) who has now bruised my ribs (he got a dig in lol) it is what is it, its part of my job and then when he calmed I went and made him a cup of tea and sat with him until he was ready to go to bed, you couldn't do that and not hold it against him or accuse him of something. You wouldn't be able to hold a person's hand as they die and then prepare their body for their family to sit with while we await their body being collected. You wouldn't know nor would you cope with being so mentally and physically exhausted and drained but still putting a smile on and giving every last drop of your energy to patients and their families for it to mostly be unappreciated. I could go on all day long about our jobs but bottom line is that you haven't got what it takes to be a nurse. It's alot more than you appear to think. And breathe! Hahahaha How's is everybody? Lol

How is you dad doing ? Better I hope 💕

Good to have you back, you've been missed ❤️

Boop

Mar 24, 2024
United States
Alright. I never comment but she's just really pissed me off. I was ready for her to say the old man follows her, and was surprised she didn't. I'm calling bullshit on this desperate bid for attention and validation. Which she wouldn't need if she were in any way a decent human. And the the spending with absolute abandon!!! In the past few weeks she has spent thousands and thousands of pounds (dollars)! She's been to the grocery store more times in a week than I go in a month! And she has NOTHING to make for evening meals 😲 I would've been able to fill my deep freeze and plan dozens of meals for what she's spent! AND anyone notice she snuck in that she bought patio furniture too. That's probably a couple thousand cuz nothing but the best for Aimee. All the plants and soil! Not to mention the work she's had done in and around that house. There's no way TT pays for that, and I can't see any parent pouring this kind of money on an adult child, no matter what kind of pain in the case they are. I'm so mad I'm sputtering.

That's all.

Mar 9, 2024
Omg 🙄 is she for real? Not even the over 80s are safe. Invite him round for tea ? That poor guy wouldn’t be able to run away . Giving Misery vibes 🤢
Imagine- she thinks oooh this could be good PR - whacks him over the head with a cucumber and he wakes up being smothered by cats and sitting in cat piss with aimless leering over him - all I want you to do is say into my phone how you would have died without my help in M&S - tell them what an amazing mother I am - not up for debate - don’t forget to smile - then I want you to keep looking at the camera while you eat this plate of dog s I’ve got in the air fryer and keep saying yum yum it’s GAWJUS - then just sign this little bit of paper signing over all your life savings, house and pension and il dump you at daddy’s care home 🤣🤣