Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just leave this gem here 😡🙄 Just to point out this is Charles vid so HER followers. Some might not even know who brainless is. The taking over and self importance is off the scales 🙈 And the pretence of not knowing it was her celebration too 🙄 t.

Edit to add.. Yayyyy worked out how to post vids 🤣 feeling proud like I just actually wrapped a wrap. Pouring a Kylie 💃🏻🥳
She just can’t ‘’Shut the do up’’ can she. The bellend

May 24, 2024
The World
Just leave this gem here 😡🙄 Just to point out this is Charles vid so HER followers. Some might not even know who brainless is. The taking over and self importance is off the scales 🙈 And the pretence of not knowing it was her celebration too 🙄 t.

Edit to add.. Yayyyy worked out how to post vids 🤣 feeling proud like I just actually wrapped a wrap. Pouring a Kylie 💃🏻🥳
The ‘no you’re not on the wrong account’

Ummmm Charlie’s account, Charlie’s followers you’re addressing, they are expecting to see Charlie.
You can tell Aimee is the brat, and Charlie is the sibling that just had to go along with what Aimee wanted to keep the peace.
Defo felt link Charlie’s aggressive clink of the glass was a ‘oh shut the do up’ 🙄🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee hunting down ready meals, soon she may not have any wheels 🚗 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpg6rvfog65ko7qu475g.mp4
Nah! Not buying this bullshit.!! Of all the people to be praised for being a carer. Not buying that one Aimless, you are so far away from being caring that you’re on the neglect end of the dial you lying self centred, stinky sweaty biatch!!! Feel better for getting that off my chest 🤣