Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Not embarrassed at all about the spending, as she was on holiday, what, for the whole month!?!? And has now made a post all about the takeaway tracker, but doesn't pay 'the trolls' any attention. The fing math ain't mathing you dumb t!
She should be paying tl and cc for giving her some content for a change... Screenshot_20240605-231935_TikTok.jpg
Not seen u for a while @Muggle U ok?❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Jigsaw, fan behaviour quoting me like you have, Aimee don’t you think right I know you thinking would be a miracle but bare with me that your “followers” aka jigsaw here, are avidly reading pages like this, then telling you exactly what we say, we stay here, don’t enter your comments.
So who’s the problem? Yes them, as they’re bringing to your page, where you are going to definitely read it. (I know you read here and TL anyway)
And if you like someone so much why are you reading threads like this? Wanting a medal and 5 seconds of attention from Aimee for being a weird deluded hun.
Also Aimee,
Your behaviours weird, the excessive spending, how you haven’t got a maternal bone in your body, how you cling onto men and how you are a literal child who can’t function without mummy or daddy.
And sit fake laughing to yourself in a phone and kick Halloween trees over.
IMG_3822.jpeg
Bizzare! Deluded...think that's what u are love! 🙄
Stop with the fake laughing...u look pathetic!
Pretend all u like that don't care...🤨

All u do is shop...eat..hauls of s u don't need but waste money on....boast....make boring videos.
No friends...no relationship...no job (it's not a job what u do btw...sitting around unwashed looking terrible and manic or pissed half the time).

Grow the do up! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Brands (that aren't literally desperate) ..are not interested in you!! Who would!
Lying and manipulating your followers and 'turning up to work' looking like you do. It's really not funny or professional. Your management 'support' you but its all about ££££ to them and they have a part in your emotional well-being. Not doing their job there...continuing the delusional bullshit! 😡🙄

People are laughing at you..not with you unless they are intellectually challenged! (Your ass lickers)🤪

People are just trying to demonstrate how you are "influencing" unhealthy things that are detrimental to both u and your 5 year old! Also that shoving in people's faces who are genuinely struggling and don't have richy daddy. They are probably worried but certainly not jealous of you! 🤣🤣🤣

You lie constantly which pisses everyone off. You take no accountability and are completely out of touch with reality and 'normal life' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You are genuinely embarrassing yourself and people cringe watching you. 🫣😬

I work full time...have a home to run (u know cleaning...planning...proper shopping) and kids to support.
Takes me and others minutes to write stuff.... So saying ppl have too much time on their hands is old news... change the record dumbass!🙄

How long does it take to set up your little ringlight...add filters...pose...fake laugh...stuff your face...edit...filter...edit..post... screen the comments 24/7 looking for people who aren't blowing smoke up your arse...
You are pathetic! Seems even some of your family are not accepting your selfish bratty behaviour and distancing themselves from you for emotional peace. ✅
You are the biggest Narcissistic example there is!
Eye fing yourself to the camera...seeing something no one else sees...clearly. 🤢🤡

Get your size 16 ass to a proper job and start being a normal human being.
Maybe a job where no one has to see you or interact with you and u are very unlikeable. 🤔😬

Do u ever wonder why the other thousands of creators don't get the "hate" you do.... funny that. Not your fault is it.........

So piss off and you too "only fans but free" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do realise that having opinions is ok in all professions btw? Just intelligent enough to see through the absolute bullshit! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Mar 8, 2024
200.gif
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just looking through her comments, she knows who some are here but isn’t outing them publicly. Please do Aimee, the repercussions will be interesting.

As I’ve said before, I have NEVER read a thread or forum of someone I like. Doesn’t enter my head to even look it up. I’ve only ever went in search of someone who my opinion is starting to change and I want to see if I’m not just being a moody t about them.
Her fans are not fans, they’re secret haters waiting for the one comments that’s going to tip them over.

Football forums have been around for years. Footballers getting slated every day for their performance, and their personal life when it hits the papers. What makes these influencers think no one is going to put out an opinion on them that they don’t like?
Everyone gets talked about everywhere. Yes I know there is a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech.

Her own huns are not loyal, I’d be more concerned about the people bringing me the news, than those who are saying it.
If she doesn’t read here like she says, it’s her huns who are bringing the negativity. Everyone here is keeping it in the forum.

Think that’s the first time I’ve seen her post after DUD, she’s clearly annoyed by it. Making a post is not ‘not caring’. It’s a clear sign you care.
There is no way you can get talked about this much and have the things said about you that are, and not care about it. It’s not humanly possible. It does play on your mind whether she wants to admit it or not.
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 Well said. Who the do do they think they are. No one says anything that isn’t true either.
Is Aimee so important then...no one must disagree or have an opinion or concerns or see thru the bs...deluded fs!

Mar 8, 2024
Views are down, she hasn't got enough rude comments so this is her way of increasing traffic - however, it does also increase traffic to TL & here, which means some will then look more closely at her and unfollow. We know she'll buy more to replace them, but she's actually sending them here to see her lies proven as lies.
Better watch out for new freaks of nature then.....🤡🤣

Mar 8, 2024
So H hasn't been to her dad's in weeks and weeks. Aimee couldn't go to an event this week. Grandad Greggy is around all week and H is being fed real food instead of takeaways. Shameless is laying off the booze and pretending to be a Saint 🙄🤔
How very odd! I'm going to start the guessing at Randy Andy taking her to court or social services being involved again and old greggy has been forced to supervise them - AGAIN due to safeguarding concerns!
🔎🕵️‍♀️ Good thinking 🤔 🙏

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
It can't have been remmmmmiiìiì boooooiiiiìi, he would have got smothered in kisses. It will have been Ariel or the bitey one, she cleary favours the boy. If only H had been a boy, she might have got some attention too 😕
It was Tiana, the one she calls the trouble maker! You had a can of tuna & she’s a cat, what the heck did you think she’d do 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not embarrassed at all about the spending, as she was on holiday, what, for the whole month!?!? And has now made a post all about the takeaway tracker, but doesn't pay 'the trolls' any attention. The fing math ain't mathing you dumb t!
She should be paying tl and cc for giving her some content for a change... Screenshot_20240605-231935_TikTok.jpg
Make it make sense. She doesn't pay them any attention but made a post 🤔😂 And what she's done is avert more attention to TL which will divert here cz they can't comment and more huns will see the light. Congrats... 😂🤡
Great Job GIF by Justin