Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 21, 2024
uk

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Harpers haul

and when Aimee says she’s eaten enough Percy pigs - H goes yeah you have 😂

also think h is still coming across rude but I think it’s because she doesn’t know how to communicate with Aimee & noticed she cut it off after she said h was one of the kindest people she knows probably didn’t like Hs answer.

ALSO Aimee if you have to say she said thanks to try prove a point we already know what a brat she is, you don’t have to keep trying to prove us wrong

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpgt5dvog65g8fo4a2hg.mp4
    25.4 MB
Mar 8, 2024
Jigsaw, fan behaviour quoting me like you have, Aimee don’t you think right I know you thinking would be a miracle but bare with me that your “followers” aka jigsaw here, are avidly reading pages like this, then telling you exactly what we say, we stay here, don’t enter your comments.
So who’s the problem? Yes them, as they’re bringing to your page, where you are going to definitely read it. (I know you read here and TL anyway)
And if you like someone so much why are you reading threads like this? Wanting a medal and 5 seconds of attention from Aimee for being a weird deluded hun.
Also Aimee,
Your behaviours weird, the excessive spending, how you haven’t got a maternal bone in your body, how you cling onto men and how you are a literal child who can’t function without mummy or daddy.
And sit fake laughing to yourself in a phone and kick Halloween trees over.
IMG_3822.jpeg
Aimee… you’re behaviour is the most worrying behaviour followed closely by your very strange followers!!!

Mar 9, 2024
Just thought I’d share this here. Things people do for ‘content’. Was he addicted to food or the attention/money/views? I vote the latter.

That is so so sad. This is just one of many ways social media ruins lives.
🦄🦋💐
Tesco carpark thoughts?!

Has she really done shopping again for the 3rd time this week and it’s only Thursday?

So much for being “overwhelmed” by shopping

How is she out there shopping again????????
Hubby treated us to a takeaway at the weekend ( I had small chicken shish n salad slightly healthy!)

I ordered a shop online last Friday and haven't shopped since. Fair enough I'm only feeding 3 this week as my teens are at their dads ( they go every other week...proper co-parenting Olga!)

I have only to do a small top up again this week because we do a huge do off shop one once a month. Also all my shopping is online because I do truly struggle to be in a supermarket due to anxiety. That's why I struggled so much last Sunday with the Peter Kay gig.

I just don't understand where all her money is coming from???? I earn over 40k a year and just couldn't afford her lifestyle. Before her hons say I'm jealous, I'm not. My teens have everything they want and need. I have a wonderful amazing husband (don't tell him I said that 🤣🤣) and I absolutely love my job, which I know I've said before.

How do her followers relate to the frivolity with how she spends her money???????

Anyhow rant over 🦄🦋💐

PS @pussycatchat where are you??? Are you ok? Xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Just looking through her comments, she knows who some are here but isn’t outing them publicly. Please do Aimee, the repercussions will be interesting.

As I’ve said before, I have NEVER read a thread or forum of someone I like. Doesn’t enter my head to even look it up. I’ve only ever went in search of someone who my opinion is starting to change and I want to see if I’m not just being a moody t about them.
Her fans are not fans, they’re secret haters waiting for the one comments that’s going to tip them over.

Football forums have been around for years. Footballers getting slated every day for their performance, and their personal life when it hits the papers. What makes these influencers think no one is going to put out an opinion on them that they don’t like?
Everyone gets talked about everywhere. Yes I know there is a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech.

Her own huns are not loyal, I’d be more concerned about the people bringing me the news, than those who are saying it.
If she doesn’t read here like she says, it’s her huns who are bringing the negativity. Everyone here is keeping it in the forum.

Think that’s the first time I’ve seen her post after DUD, she’s clearly annoyed by it. Making a post is not ‘not caring’. It’s a clear sign you care.
There is no way you can get talked about this much and have the things said about you that are, and not care about it. It’s not humanly possible. It does play on your mind whether she wants to admit it or not.
Her so called fans are the worst, they follow her, yet they come and read all the stuff and go back to her with it. How disloyal and fifty faced they are. The worst kind of fans/ friends/ followers. How lucky is Aimee to have that sinister fan club🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
That is so so sad. This is just one of many ways social media ruins lives.
🦄🦋💐

How is she out there shopping again????????
Hubby treated us to a takeaway at the weekend ( I had small chicken shish n salad slightly healthy!)

I ordered a shop online last Friday and haven't shopped since. Fair enough I'm only feeding 3 this week as my teens are at their dads ( they go every other week...proper co-parenting Olga!)

I have only to do a small top up again this week because we do a huge do off shop one once a month. Also all my shopping is online because I do truly struggle to be in a supermarket due to anxiety. That's why I struggled so much last Sunday with the Peter Kay gig.

I just don't understand where all her money is coming from???? I earn over 40k a year and just couldn't afford her lifestyle. Before her hons say I'm jealous, I'm not. My teens have everything they want and need. I have a wonderful amazing husband (don't tell him I said that 🤣🤣) and I absolutely love my job, which I know I've said before.

How do her followers relate to the frivolity with how she spends her money???????

Anyhow rant over 🦄🦋💐

PS @pussycatchat where are you??? Are you ok? Xxx
It’s insane there’s 2 of them.

I always do an online shop as I don’t drive and it’s just easier for me plus I keep to budget and don’t buy those offers.

Haven’t done an online shop this week as using up what’s left. Will ordered a big shop for Monday as we’re out all day Saturday & I’m out sat night so Sunday we will have a takeaway as I know I’ll have a hangover 😂 but that’s a rarity so it’s allowed. Bet she’ll be shopping again to get “girl weekend” se

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is 9 years old almost 10, a colouring in card?? Aimee can you ever finish a sentence? And I like paw paw but to say it's stunning is a bit much! The clothes Harper has chosen in that "haul" is a far cry from what she's usually wearing at times. Just allow her to choose her own clothes if you aren't great at choosing their style cause lets face it you arent great at choosing it for yourself. Maybe spend more time with Harper than your phone! Also stipulating that she said thanks doesn't make anyone think she has good manners all it insinuates is you are aware of her lack there of. Not one thankyou was uttered and tbh she really wasn't very interested in anything you pulled out other than the percy pig lip stuff. My daughter would be telling me to calm the do down and stop being an embarassment if i went on like that over a scent lip balm. P.s the jumpsuits while lookin! 🙄 no offence to anyone who may like it but I feel tie dye is for 7 years and under 🤣

Last edited:

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She is 9 years old almost 10, a colouring in card?? Aimee can you ever finish a sentence? And I like paw paw but to say it's stunning is a bit much! The clothes Harper has chosen in that "haul" is a far cry from what she's usually wearing at times. Just allow her to choose her own clothes if you aren't great at choosing their style cause lets face it you arent great at choosing it for yourself. I can choose outfits for my daughter since she was little as I know her inside out. I can still bring her home stuff and she will love them (shes 18) Maybe spend more time with Harper than your phone! P.s the jumpsuits while lookin! 🙄 no offence to anyone who may like it but I feel tie dye is for 7 years and under 🤣
The jumpsuit looked absolutely long and that it would fit Aimee, H is average height, that jumpsuit looked like it way too long - Aimee has probably bought 2 sizes too big!!