Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Well that was quite the speed read there 😂 So same s different day, fangirling Big Beefy Vav, still not ironing her clothes cos tshirt looks as though it's been ironed by a brick, still addicted to shopping, finding her overspending hilarious and still an annoying twunt. Have I missed anything 🤔😄
Eh she is a Good Samaritan and helped an elderly man. Dont let her down, remember it all!

Mar 8, 2024
I'm 100% with you on this. Whatever about arthritis in other joints, you can't replace finger joints. As somebody with bone on bone in my hip socket I wouldn't wish it on anybody . However I'd rather it there than my hands .
You need those for everything. I did genuinely feel for her, her voice sounded like it might break.
Right that's my good deed for the day back to normal 😋😋🤣🤣🦄🦋💐
Yeah completely agree. Could tell she was trying to hold back but genuinely, not fake like the munter of a daughter does. Like I said I actually cannot stand Wendy but I did feel for her.
.....right I'm also back in the game 🤣🤣🤣😉

Mar 8, 2024
My job was the start of my troubles!!! In 1996 a patient said they needed help to transfer from chair to commode. I used all available moving and handling stuff (which wasn't much back then! We were still using the Australian lift IYKYK!!!)
Anyway, said patient fell back into the chair pulling me with her and I fed my back for the rest of my life.

The "fun" part??? She got up and transferred herself while I was still locked in a 90 degree position!!!

Joys of nursing!!

I know .... brutal wasn't it 😳😳😳

Mar 8, 2024
I think I’m quite mature for my age too! I remember few days back everyone was talking about their relatives etc who came on the ‘blob’ early, I was 11 just turned so still in primary, and you all said they ended up being very mature for their age. So I’m thinking there’s a common denominator here! I’m proud of always being mature but not all it’s cracked up to be is it. Sometimes I just want to be a kid cos I don’t feel like I was one for very long! I was wiping my little brothers arse changing nappies at 9, feeding him his bedtime bottle etc (that’s h’s age, Jesus)
Do you know what, I was going to say how much older you seem (but didn't want to sound patronizing 🥰) and I know you are our youngest troll, which kind of puts their "they are all middle age bitter woman" to s 🤣 👍
You are an amazing carer ❤️ your clients are lucky to have you ❤️😊
Your agency should have you training staff too (if you don't already!) ....although your not as good as our Aims but close enough 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My job was the start of my troubles!!! In 1996 a patient said they needed help to transfer from chair to commode. I used all available moving and handling stuff (which wasn't much back then! We were still using the Australian lift IYKYK!!!)
Anyway, said patient fell back into the chair pulling me with her and I fed my back for the rest of my life.

The "fun" part??? She got up and transferred herself while I was still locked in a 90 degree position!!!

Joys of nursing!!
I always found the Australian lift good but I never hurt myself using it 😳

May 24, 2024
The World
Morning all! Happy Friday ❤️

Got myself blocked by Aimee last night, how will I cope 🥹
Hates anyone with an opposing opinion on her comments but can go and give one on another creators and can’t take the heat. Pathetic.

She’s not in any place to be throwing the words ‘fact’ about in regards to stolen money.
Steph hasn’t even said as much about the charity money, her mum said someone else stole it. If it was handed in you would just swear it was, not say someone else did. This is enough to prove it wasn’t all given over.

Aimee your pal followed a tiktok account that trolled you like do the day there was loads of videos about you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s the quality of pal you have. Your in comments backing a liar up while she’s away in a live pissing all over Sam and marking her territory 😂😂😂
You could have spent that time having a wash.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
If anyone wants a laugh Aimee is defending Steph in this accounts comments and here’s a preview of the replies!
Massive fail🤣 ashleighmcnabxx
IMG_3833.jpeg
She might have deleted her comments, but why is she getting involved in someone else's issues? Hasn't she got enough of her own to deal with? Ohh hang on, views are down, this will send traffic to her page and comments on her tiktoks.