Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning 😊 just finished my night shift. Been catching up on the woman who made the tik tok about Vav, the one hard dog commented on. She's getting loads of stick apparently from trolls.
Popeye Aims in the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You wouldn't say boo to a goose in the street! You would get ripped to shreds you manky cow! Sticking up for ya bestie? You have no idea what a best friend is! Trust me that is not it! Showing urself up ya minging b! So solid crew Aimee G in the house! Hahahahaha sorry lack of sleep sends me loopy haha xx

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Whoever wanted screenshots here’s a couple of comments that have been left. Shaimee did a runner quicker than d2 🤣🤣 if your trolls have taught you one thing Aimee… it’s to ALWAYS HAVE RECEIPTS to back yourself up 😂🤪

Attachments

• IMG_2307.png
    IMG_2307.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2308.png
    IMG_2308.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2309.png
    IMG_2309.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2310.png
    IMG_2310.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 125
Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Bore off with the comments of how trolls are just jealous!! Do I wake up to hundreds of hate comments about my lifestyle, my parenting skills, my job, my appearance?? That'll be a no. Therefore not one jot of jealousy is to be had from me.
BTW Aimless, I would image 95% of the hate is just you being called out on the truth. But being the narcassist you are you have to label it as hate because it couldn't possibly be you could it? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
injustice Aimee?
What like -

1. You using your platform to tear apart D2.
2. Letting your huns attack anyone for daring to be breathing.
3. Your uncle the fraudster abusing the elderly financially for his own gain.
4. The fact twats like you have a following.
5. Hounding someone’s children because he didn’t want you anymore.

And many more!
You really are a walking talking hypocrite.
Acting like vavs saviour and all she can be arsed to respond with is “ ❤️
Like the commenter said go back to dishing up humous.
🙋‍♀️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Pull your tongue out of vags size 10 arse would you aimless. You cried because a man skipped the que in m and s for fsake! What will you do? Nothing but a gob behind a keyboard!
She’s got a nerve banging on about injustice when her daddy was robbing vulnerable old people of their life savings. He should be away for life. Yet again- Aimee benefitted from that didn’t she. Scruff.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Laughable. It’s another Aimee profile hoping she can manipulate people on TL & CC to think about their actions and maybe change their ways.
Choosing the name Karen is funny. She almost has a sense of humour, i bet she faked laughed thinking she was clever when she was making up the name.

This is a good shout. The thing is, we are just discussing what she puts out there so why it even enters her head that we need to think about anything or change anything is beyond me. If she wants us to go away, then the only way that can happen is if she puts out nothing for us to discuss. But she needs the attention and she has no content, so she needs us hence why she continues.