Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Those brows, no offence to anyone who has them either but they remind me of angry birds. It’s too dark for her complexion for one. Remember when we all over plucked our brows in the 90s and then regretted it looking back, these brows are giving that. I guess they wouldn’t be so bad if she had dyed them brown not black. Each to their own, but less is more 🤷‍♀️
…agreed! BUT add those to her CLOWN 🤡 make up… it will be just FINE… ya know what I mean 😂
What an absolute dickhead

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Again fing hell

Now looking like the love child of Vicky pollard and ming the merciless

And now she’s jumped on the eminem bandwagon, do off aimless. You like eminem as much as harper likes Tupac!

Bottomless brunch for her birthday ain’t she going to girls aloud? Surely she’s not taking harper to a bottomless brunch with Wendy wide legs

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cphjlivog65h1g9ppsm0.mp4
    7.2 MB
  • IMG_4136.png
    IMG_4136.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4135.png
    IMG_4135.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4132.png
    IMG_4132.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4133.png
    IMG_4133.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4134.png
    IMG_4134.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4131.png
    IMG_4131.png
    450 KB · Views: 15
May 17, 2024
Hampshire
Again fing hell

And now she’s jumped on the eminem bandwagon, do off aimless. You like eminem as much as harper likes Tupac!

Bottomless brunch for her birthday ain’t she going to girls aloud? Surely she’s not taking harper to a bottomless brunch with Wendy wide legs
OMFG 🤣🤣🤣🤣 one word ....t!!! Aimless that is 🫣

Last edited:
May 18, 2024
UK
Just tired. 🥱
What has she done to be fing tired?
Doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean, doesn’t parent correctly, doest’t shower, doesn’t wash her hair, apply make up properly. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Must be from all the driving to and from the supermarkets… EVERY DAY!
Excuse me… she has been spending spending spending 😂 that is tiring for her ya know! She needs to get in the real world!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Again fing hell

WTF does she look like 🤣… only happy when she’s childless for the weekend! So she can get pissed up 🤪🍹🍸

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Again fing hell

I had Eminem blasting today (his old albums) and my daughter knew all the words and I was proud as do! I was like Jesus I reared you right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's never played him ever ever ever. Aimee do off!!

Mar 8, 2024
Again fing hell

No, for someone who worries about crazed stalkers/fans she said in the comments they are going out the week before 🙄

Ps this video is actually making her look even more deranged !! Not even 7 o clock yet and she at home alone, drinking and miming into her phone 🤳 what a life 😍

Mar 8, 2024
Those brows, no offence to anyone who has them either but they remind me of angry birds. It’s too dark for her complexion for one. Remember when we all over plucked our brows in the 90s and then regretted it looking back, these brows are giving that. I guess they wouldn’t be so bad if she had dyed them brown not black. Each to their own, but less is more 🤷‍♀️
Way too dark and they look painted on