Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Again fing hell

Now looking like the love child of Vicky pollard and ming the merciless

And now she’s jumped on the eminem bandwagon, do off aimless. You like eminem as much as harper likes Tupac!

Bottomless brunch for her birthday ain’t she going to girls aloud? Surely she’s not taking harper to a bottomless brunch with Wendy wide legs
Absolutely tragic 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I had Eminem blasting today (his old albums) and my daughter knew all the words and I was proud as do! I was like Jesus I reared you right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's never played him ever ever ever. Aimee do off!!
I love old eminem reminds me of my crazy teenage years!

I love the new song, it’s a proper tune and my new treadmill song 😂

She wasn’t listening to shady/eminem she was listening to teeny pop cos she was 13!

Mar 7, 2024
Again fing hell

Now looking like the love child of Vicky pollard and ming the merciless

And now she’s jumped on the eminem bandwagon, do off aimless. You like eminem as much as harper likes Tupac!

Bottomless brunch for her birthday ain’t she going to girls aloud? Surely she’s not taking harper to a bottomless brunch with Wendy wide legs
Poor Gavin and friends 🌵she definitely doesnt read here though 😉😆

Poor Gavin and friends 🌵she definitely doesnt read here though 😉😆
Gavin has been fecking terrified with them brows, he is taking a few days away for some therapy but he said to pass on that he nor his succulent friends are associated with those cheap tacky monstrosities clutched in oinking Olga’s trotters. 🐽🌵

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I love old eminem reminds me of my crazy teenage years!

I love the new song, it’s a proper tune and my new treadmill song 😂

She wasn’t listening to shady/eminem she was listening to teeny pop cos she was 13!
I'm the same age as her 🤣🙈 I was listening to eminem from he shot from the trailer park because my big brother was 🤣🤣🤣 but I doubt she was as she didn't have a big brother educating her 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm the same age as her 🤣🙈 I was listening to eminem from he shot from the trailer park because my big brother was 🤣🤣🤣 but I doubt she was as she didn't have a big brother educating her 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the difference though, you were influenced. I was 16 & it was all we listened to on the park with a bottle of 20/20 😂