Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hiiii my loves ❤️
Good grief a sickness bug has had me in a chokehold I've not been with it at all. First time I've had to go sick in as long as I can remember but working in AnE whilst thinking don't be sick don't be sick not the best mix. Finally coming to a bit. Just been for a stetch and some fresh air with doggo! 😎 I've been feeling better just laughing at your posts 🤣 Nothing to add on the bike other than WTF 🤡🤣 Hope you're all OK ❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Definitely been crying. Daddy dearest doesn’t understand I’ve got nothing to wear. Aww diiddums
I wonder if she went to go out and daddy said no that's not dressy enough for the venue. We know she doesn't like anyone saying no to her.
He probably pays off her credit card each month so knows what she spends on outfits, shoes, bags and accessories and expected her to look presentable (hence the dress code hint this morning). A t-shirt and elastic waisted trousers isn't dressy, I wouldn't wear even that for work, let alone to a nice lunch. It just shows how far from reality she is now. Why not wear one of the Barcelona evening outfits she bought?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don't know about any of you ladies but if my best friend was calling some yob from Scotland (no offence to any scottish babes here my best friends scottish ironically 🤣) who she has known just from the odd pr event "the thema to my louise" they wouldn't be making the top friends on my bebo anymore (iykyk) actually maybe does show though how many genuine friends aimee has if she counts vav as her bestie.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I wonder if she went to go out and daddy said no that's not dressy enough for the venue. We know she doesn't like anyone saying no to her.
He probably pays off her credit card each month so knows what she spends on outfits, shoes, bags and accessories and expected her to look presentable (hence the dress code hint this morning). A t-shirt and elastic waisted trousers isn't dressy, I wouldn't wear even that for work, let alone to a nice lunch. It just shows how far from reality she is now. Why not wear one of the Barcelona evening outfits she bought?
Her dad's probably thinking as do many of us that the amount she spends and how tragic she looks is ridiculous. All she buys is comfy clothes never anything that she can wear as smart casual but off the top of my head I could have thought of a few things she owns she could have worn but they are probably lost in the hole