Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sending you so much love also, remember there is a light at the end at even the darkest tunnels and we will all be here to pick you up out of that hell and back into the sunshine again ❤️❤️❤️
Ahhh bless you Lurkey. I was just being dramatic with my bug 🤢😅 but I think I can vouch for all nurses we are the worst patients 😂 But you're so lovely. This group always makes me feel better no matter what ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her dad's probably thinking as do many of us that the amount she spends and how tragic she looks is ridiculous. All she buys is comfy clothes never anything that she can wear as smart casual but off the top of my head I could have thought of a few things she owns she could have worn but they are probably lost in the hole
Why didn't she wear that wee pinstripe number she got not long ago? The one that looked like it was Hs summer uniform? 😂 Did she send it back because she saw all the comments saying exactly that 😂😂 And I don't care how much them sandals/sliders were they are absolutely vile!! 🤢🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And she’s filmed that video and then changed her outfit cause that’s the original one that she deleted the video on🤣
Did daddy not daddy tell you to change? Hence the crying awww how ever will you survive! Poor Aimee doesn’t like being told no 🤪
It's a different outfit 😂 different top. And PANTS 😂😂 So the irony is she's been wherever and got changed into her scruffs.. we all do it! But her scruffs are similar to her first "dressy" outfit choice that Daddy said fuccck no to 😂😂
computer GIF

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I don't care what this Cindersmella says! There is no fing way she earns enough from TT to fund her lifestyle! 1000s and 1000s of cash she sepnds monthly and thats based on only what she shows! I dread to think how much we don't see! Like absolutely if u have the cash spend it as u wish but why lie about it!
She could have cooked her dad some really nice hearty meals but it's the same se day in and day out! Steak with some nice home made chips, peas, onion rings grilled tomatoes and a nice sauce would have been lovely. Cottage pie and veg ( or is that cos mummy cooks it for you and you pass it off as ur own) hahaha. She's fing useless! Xx