Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
This is her in a very similar jumpsuit last year also has pockets! Even with filters you can see the difference in her? 🤨 (I know she’ll be using filters in both she even says about it looking like a filter at the beginning of the last years video) 😂 IMG_3865.jpeg

She also has one in red she tried on not so long ago for her last event in London I think

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I got that jumpsuit 😡Don't like it now. I'm in a wee huff. 😠
But does it look lovely on you? Remember she’s got a size or two sizes too small so the pockets are gaping and it looks horrible on her.
Wear the jumpsuit if it fits and go out and swagger around because you’ll look X10 better than fat necked Aimee with her big fat fingers

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I can’t find it 😂
It’s the same but in red so we know what it looks like. Same but different 🤷🏼‍♀️and neither fit as the design of it is intended because she squeezes into smaller sizes. They should be flowy ans loose to elongate the figure. On her it hugs her big thighs so doesn’t flow down from the waist it’s clinging on to love handles and pushing out the pockets so she looks like a bag of se in it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s the same but in red so we know what it looks like. Same but different 🤷🏼‍♀️and neither fit as the design of it is intended because she squeezes into smaller sizes. They should be flowy ans loose to elongate the figure. On her it hugs her big thighs so doesn’t flow down from the waist it’s clinging on to love handles and pushing out the pockets so she looks like a bag of se in it
There’s also a black one that she said was a 12 and was too big and that she wouldn’t fit in a 10…
Either way she needs to stop filtering herself and lying about her size!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I know but I'm a serious wee weirdo for things like that. Vinted it is 😂
Show us in true Aimee style but crop Off your head 😘
There’s also a black one that she said was a 12 and was too big and that she wouldn’t fit in a 10…
Either way she needs to stop filtering herself and lying about her size!
It’s clear that she’s not a 12 and when she was it was a SNUG 12 (seams bursting apart, fat rolls all squashed up looking like 4 tit monster) will she wonder to herself re the reasons she can’t squeeze into it? Maybe the diet of donuts, milkshakes, takeaway meals and no exercise?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm still trying my weight loss campaign. I'm down 1 stone now. 💪 Can't remember when I started. I posted on here so will hv to look back... a few months at least. I never like how I look but knew it was getting out of control and reaching the next size up was getting me down. I'm naturally curvy.. a 🍐 shape. I also know why and how I put the weight on. No point BS yourself and others about it either! (AIMEE).
It catches up on you...particularly us in the perimenopausal period.
I wanted to do it sensibly and not restrict too much..it's not sustainable imo.
I need to find a way of becoming more active and fit it in to daily life as my job is mainly sitting down all day...sometimes not moving for hours.. even to have a wee!
It's not rocket science but none of it is easy for a lot of us.
I agree...the likes of Aimee and others manipulating their figures and lying about clothing sizing is very toxic and is not the right of influence online, particularly to young people and those who are a few sandwiches short of a picnic lol, (Huns) particularly when stuffing 4000+calories down her neck a day and saying I'm a size 10 or 12 when she's more 16 plus imo.
The tears yesterday were clearly her unhappiness about clothing probably not fitting. Putting ridiculous filters on distorts your own view of yourself Aimee.
Stop the pretence...it's damaging!!!
Do some yoga for weight loss. Can do at home with no equipment
Never use a lift if you can walk upstairs
Cut out most drinks that contain sugar
Keep going 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Tell me honestly what you think 🤔..... remember when half of TT got blocked when she asked which dress they liked best for me dad's wedding. She can't handle the truth 🤣
I don't mind the floral dress on her, it's not as trashy as her usual look. The pink jumpsuit is far too small.
She's so desperate for people to acknowledge she actually has friends which is why she's constantly mentioning her birthday brunch with the girls. I'm sure she said previously it's her birthday and a couple of other girls - how will sharing the limelight go for princess me me me ?
Wonder if her "bestie" will appear??