Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Do some yoga for weight loss. Can do at home with no equipment
Never use a lift if you can walk upstairs
Cut out most drinks that contain sugar
Keep going 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Thanks @Missy I do drink a lot of tea when I'm at home. Don't drink enough at work of anything as it's full on!
I do have 2 sugars in my tea though...🤦‍♀️ Guess it accumulates!

I will definitely have a look on YT for some yoga...thanks.
My brain can't work out how gentle movements like yoga helps weight loss though? x

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Thanks @Missy I do drink a lot of tea when I'm at home. Don't drink enough at work of anything as it's full on!
I do have 2 sugars in my tea though...🤦‍♀️ Guess it accumulates!

I will definitely have a look on YT for some yoga...thanks.
My brain can't work out how gentle movements like yoga helps weight loss though? x
Same with the yoga.

Mar 8, 2024
Yes Aimee is excellent at safeguarding Harper .... We only know her address, school, where her bedroom is in the house, what she does most weekends, what she's into (or not as the case may be!) where she will be on holiday, anything I've missed ?...but yeah not showing some bedroom decor is keeping her safe 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240610-112311~2.png
    Screenshot_20240610-112311~2.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 80

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
That video this morning. The constant silent fake laughing over absolutely do all. Completely manic
Lazy mother. Lazy child! Left glitter in the sink 🤷🏽‍♀️ my children cleaned up after themselves… no discipline whatsoever!
But… doesn’t her daughter blame the Cats… oh sorry ‘ the Babies 🙄’ then Aimee thinks that’s funny 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
The child is nearly 10!!