Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
This I don’t care Trend

just highlights she has no pride in everything

I don’t care if the babies bring in dirt
I don’t care if I don’t clean the kitchen at night
I don’t care what I look like when I leave the house
This is Aimee’s version of Vavs ask me anything… Aimee had some TL/CC observations to address…

Mar 13, 2024
UK
If these are the things she really doesn’t care about she has serious mental health issues. These flag to me someone with depression. When she said she doesn’t care about what she looks like as long as she is dressed. No mention of clean.
And on the kitchen thing, I clean my kitchen immediately after I’ve eaten and layout my breakfast things before I go to bed. I literally couldn’t sleep if my house looked like hers!
Also the marriage was more about the wedding, not about the commitment to love and care for someone, maybe because there’s no room for anyone after her.
Anyone jealous?

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
This I don’t care Trend

Soooo I'm taking it that she DOES care about us bridge dwellers? Awwww Shamey. You love us really.

I don't care that you don't care but you should care about all the things you don't care about and don't care about other stuff that you do care about.

Tiktok - don't care
Your daughters wellbeing - care
Cleanliness - big care
Strangers on the internet - don't care
Don't drink and drive - care
The real size of your ass not filtered - don't care
The amount of money you waste - care
The amount of takeaways ruining yours and your child's health - huge care
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Things Oinking Olga didn’t put on its I don’t care list.
Doesn’t care that it doesn’t safeguard its child.
Doesn’t care it’s child live in a dirty hovel.
Doesn’t care that it lies constantly.
Doesn’t care that it smells of catpiss.
Doesn’t care that it has a problem with alcohol.
Doesn’t care that it puts 🍆 before it’s child.
Doesn’t care that it feeds its child a trash diet of takeaways & processed beige se.
Doesn’t care to wash itself or hair very often.
Doesn’t care it makes its money through lying & fleecing its delulu sycophants out of money they probably don’t have.
That’s what I have got so far, feel free to add to the list. 🙄🌵
I think she did care actually about smelling of cat piss. She made that video crying remember? Loved MTH’s remix, got that stuck in my head now 🤣

I think she did care actually about smelling of cat piss. She made that video crying remember? Loved MTH’s remix, got that stuck in my head now 🤣
Ok, caring about smelling of catpiss but doesn’t care that other people have to be near her smelling her catpissy stench. 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If these are the things she really doesn’t care about she has serious mental health issues. These flag to me someone with depression. When she said she doesn’t care about what she looks like as long as she is dressed. No mention of clean.
And on the kitchen thing, I clean my kitchen immediately after I’ve eaten and layout my breakfast things before I go to bed. I literally couldn’t sleep if my house looked like hers!
Also the marriage was more about the wedding, not about the commitment to love and care for someone, maybe because there’s no room for anyone after her.
Anyone jealous?
I’m exactly like that too. I can’t sleep knowing my house is a mess because I’m like I have to face that in the morning. When I got up Sunday hungover, I went to check the mess (thankfully it was just stuff on the kitchen table that needed binning or putting away) but I still did a quick tidy round & did all my Sunday jobs before I gave up 😂

She’s got no pride or motivation and the only thing she lives for is TikTok, takeaways and alcohol

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Imagine your life being that empty that those are the things you can find in your brain to not care about! 🤣

I have a few suggestions
- don’t care that vav is a fake friend and slagged me off.
- don’t care about giving my child a good healthy balanced diet
- don’t care about hair care despite having endless supply of hair products. (They’re just for decoration at this point)
- don’t care that my uncle frauded elderly vulnerable people because he gave me money.

I feel hygiene taking care of yourself, brushing your hair etc is basic human knowledge and I get sometimes this is a struggle due to depression etc. but she’s acting like people on the school run are in full glam, tidy your kitchen before bed, spend your extra 15 minutes having a wash/shower.
You could even do that after you’ve dropped H off, but you don’t you just go shopping and talk to your phone.

And don’t have long arse rat tail hair if you can’t be bothered with the upkeep.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
⚠️ TW - Baby Loss ⚠️

Omg the videos from today she is bloody manic!

Also sorry if this offends anyone and I know we’ve touched on this before - but this calling the cats “babies”

Surely if she was indeed pregnant the due date would have been gone by now or due and surely referring to cats as “babies” is just something you wouldn’t do.

I lost my first baby 20 years on Friday and I couldn’t even look at a pregnant lady or talk about babies.
I worked in a day nursery at the time and took a long time to go back to work and it was so hard.

My second loss was the same - sadly no heartbeat and I remember being in floods of tears as I saw the heartbeat a week before.
The day after I had to have an operation to remove the baby my cousin messaged me to tell me his wife had had their baby and they named it the name I wanted for my baby - I had told them a few weeks before. That hurts deeply and still does to be honest even now.

Anyhow I’m waffling talking about myself but this whole baby talk referring to cats is just madness especially after she says she suffered a miscarriage.
I’m so sorry you went through that, I couldn’t just scroll by this post, sending you so much love and I agree with you completely just adds to the endless amount of reasons as to why people find it hard to believe her on that topic ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Things Oinking Olga didn’t put on its I don’t care list.
Doesn’t care that it doesn’t safeguard its child.
Doesn’t care it’s child live in a dirty hovel.
Doesn’t care that it lies constantly.
Doesn’t care that it smells of catpiss.
Doesn’t care that it has a problem with alcohol.
Doesn’t care that it puts 🍆 before it’s child.
Doesn’t care that it feeds its child a trash diet of takeaways & processed beige se.
Doesn’t care to wash itself or hair very often.
Doesn’t care it makes its money through lying & fleecing its delulu sycophants out of money they probably don’t have.
That’s what I have got so far, feel free to add to the list. 🙄🌵
You saved me a job here! 🤣❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
⚠️ TW - Baby Loss ⚠️

Omg the videos from today she is bloody manic!

Also sorry if this offends anyone and I know we’ve touched on this before - but this calling the cats “babies”

Surely if she was indeed pregnant the due date would have been gone by now or due and surely referring to cats as “babies” is just something you wouldn’t do.

I lost my first baby 20 years on Friday and I couldn’t even look at a pregnant lady or talk about babies.
I worked in a day nursery at the time and took a long time to go back to work and it was so hard.

My second loss was the same - sadly no heartbeat and I remember being in floods of tears as I saw the heartbeat a week before.
The day after I had to have an operation to remove the baby my cousin messaged me to tell me his wife had had their baby and they named it the name I wanted for my baby - I had told them a few weeks before. That hurts deeply and still does to be honest even now.

Anyhow I’m waffling talking about myself but this whole baby talk referring to cats is just madness especially after she says she suffered a miscarriage.
That’s a lot to go through 💔 sorry that happened to you 🫂

Mar 8, 2024
I think it’s more it doesn’t fit because she’s definitely piled it on since she bought that red one.

This is why she hasn’t got any clothes for events, they’re all too small & she won’t admit it because then the Huns will realise that the filters are the reason she stays so slim despite packing in 3000 calories near enough daily
And the rest!

Mar 8, 2024
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it
FFS... that's all!

May 22, 2024
button moon
This I don’t care Trend

Getting up at crack to do school run??? Hardly call it the crack of dawn. My alarm goes off at half 4 for 6am starts and I still make myself presentable for work, I don’t do full face of make up but I put a bit on, make sure my hairs tidy, and my clothes are ironed. The reason why there’s other mums on the school run looking presentable is probably because they go off to work after. I really feel for her when TT inevitably comes to an end and she has to go back into the working world, all these ‘influencers’ will struggle and there will be a huge rise in mental health needs. I can feel it coming

May 24, 2024
The World
Anyone jealous?
All the things she doesn’t care about, she should.
It’s just generally hygiene, personal pride and presentation.
You look how you feel… She lacks drive, motivation, she doesn’t care what she looks like, or how people see her. That’s someone who has given up on themselves, the isolation of tiktok has given her depression,

Mar 8, 2024
She has no thought for recycling or reuse. Gets a skip rather than donate things and no mention of what she done with Harold’s clothes, I’m sure they wouldn’t go to a charity shop or a charity who offer children’s clothes to those in need.
You never hear of her donating any of that gifted stuff to women’s aid, local colleges etc.
Give her chance to read here...Will be a donation video tomorrow....well one alluding to the fact 🙄🤬

Mar 8, 2024
And we just laughed and laughed all day because there was glitter in the sink.
Shouldn’t it be skin care type of mess now you claim she is a teenager and into skin care and loves going shopping to space NK?
Why treat her like a 5year old if you claim she’s acting like a teenager?
Maybe that’s because it’s all just lies.

do me, honestly how can you call filming this tripe WORK? Jesus Christ I’m just agog 🤷🏼‍♀️
You look a fing mess as well in them flammable cheap jammies. Grow the do up and do off
What the ones she was wearing last night to cook in...eat in...drink in...
Showers before bed...apparently!
Grubby little liar she is 🤢