Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimee those women who are put together in the morning doing the school run are more than likely working mothers who are up and out and get the kids to school then go and work and the fact that you think it's OK to stay in s clothes all day long looking like you do 90% of the time is ridiculous. Harper is watching everything you do and you are teaching her. We have all done the school run looking less than perfect especially days off for me but I've come home then and put myself together. You do nothing to help yourself at all. As for the kittens you don't give them full reign sure you lock them in a small room at night. Cat mother of the year 🙃 do off. Also the fact you think it's OK that you have a million cats who are sting outside is disgusting. Children can come in contact with it, my friends cat actually was really violently sick last week and they didn't know if he would live and it was all to do with a cat who was sting in their garden and the dog ate it and whatever the cat had eaten ended up in the dog and he's just about coming around now. You never think of anyone else. Selfish selfish f!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm probably guilty with that throw away comment. I mentioned disordered eating in my 1st response to the idiot!
Sorry 😬
Don’t worry nosey jigsaw mocked someone on here for sharing their ED struggles they made a video calling them a liar and said about us saying about Aimee’s size.
So hypocritical on jiggys behalf 🥴

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Jigsaw clearly has absolutely no idea how EDs begin or where they stem from. Maybe it should go and educate oneself on the complex issue that are eating disorders.
Don't allow them to annoy you. Just you keep going with your recovery 💕 I hope they never know what it is to struggle with ED even if they are so ignorant about it x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So sorry. Its so difficult and you never forget. 💔 I lost one 20 years ago too. Missed miscarriage apparently. Went for the 12 week scan to be told baby had passed at 8 weeks but my body didn't recognise it. Nothing prepares you for what happens either. When I lost mine..there was a colleague who was expecting same time...I hated it and couldn't have anything to do with her so I completely understand and empathise with your sad memories.
I guess ppl deal with things differently...it's still debatable it happened with A so maybe that's why she acts how she does. Guess we will never know if no one speaks out.
Lots of love and a virtual hug. ❤️ xx
Same here after IVF and the way she goes on I seriously want to scream. I fing hate her so much.
They are cats. CATS

fING CATS

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She just needed tonight a bit of what she fancies? She has what she fancies all day long every single day. Why does she talk such s. Harpers dinners a disgrace aswell! And she says in the caption she ate all the pizza yet would make her share her pizza with her grandmother anytime she's over. Funny how when she has Harper out for dinner or even on holidays there wasn't a load of veg on plates. You can order sides of veg in most places. So I'm really not convinced the child eats as much fruit and veg as aimee trys to convey.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know people hate her calling the cats the babies. She is cringe how she does it lol but my dog is my baby 🤣 I have my daughter obviously but my animals have always been the wains alongside her lol and she has a cat and she's her baby to lol it's not for everyone but I've just always been like that about any pets since I was little. They are literally my little family and I just love them more than people tbh 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Don't allow them to annoy you. Just you keep going with your recovery 💕 I hope they never know what it is to struggle with ED even if they are so ignorant about it x
Aimee and Vav both give people body dysmorphia. Seriously Aimee looks like a 14-16 but claims to be 12. I’m a 6-8 and I look half the size of her, so for her to be only 2 sizes bigger than me is ridiculous. She’s a greedy beggar and is now piling on the weight from her disgusting diet of se. She needs to stop with the dishing up of her se dinners and scoffing donuts and cakes. Do it privately and maybe do cleaning videos instead.
And stop saying you’re a size 12 when you’re not 🤬
And do Off

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She just needed tonight a bit of what she fancies? She has what she fancies all day long every single day. Why does she talk such s. Harpers dinners a disgrace aswell! And she says in the caption she ate all the pizza yet would make her share her pizza with her grandmother anytime she's over. Funny how when she has Harper out for dinner or even on holidays there wasn't a load of veg on plates. You can order sides of veg in most places. So I'm really not convinced the child eats as much fruit and veg as aimee trys to convey.
I think the veg just goes in the bin once she stops recording. Always thought it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’d rather spend £15 on a cat bed every so often instead of washing the ones they already have. You can buy cat hair remover sachets for the washing machine, but she’ll just spend £30 instead to replace them. Like she’s had THREE cat fountains since November!
She spends for the sake of it - far from relatable and yes Aimee you are ridiculous & you don’t care what you look like when you leave the house because you’re too lazy to wash, iron clothes or brush your hair let alone wash it
Washing machines have filters you can clean and there are things you can put in the wash to collect any hairs. Honest to god she’s a moron. She’s a semi functioning overgrown toddler who’s been given too much pocket money.