shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
This I don’t care Trend

just highlights she has no pride in everything

I don’t care if the babies bring in dirt
I don’t care if I don’t clean the kitchen at night
I don’t care what I look like when I leave the house
I don't care that I'm drinking & promoting Fiji water that has been recalled for containing bacteria.

Maybe a sick day coming on!

Mar 9, 2024
Jigsaw, go touch some grass how on earth is anyone here responsible? You are clutching at straws and you are a fan of ours at this point #stopbeingatit #upaimeesarse #attentionseeker

And after this I’m not going to post about you again on carry on trying to seek validation and hunting for your missing piece.

IMG_3881.jpeg

WHAT THE ACTUAL do??????
We cause eating disorders???? Go do yourself and while you're at it do yourself some more.
The only eating disorder Olga has is forgetting NOT to eat.
Honest to god jiggy piggy wiggy saw needs to find 3 pigs and puff on their houses...😡😡😡

Mar 8, 2024
I know people hate her calling the cats the babies. She is cringe how she does it lol but my dog is my baby 🤣 I have my daughter obviously but my animals have always been the wains alongside her lol and she has a cat and she's her baby to lol it's not for everyone but I've just always been like that about any pets since I was little. They are literally my little family and I just love them more than people tbh 🤣🤣🤣

No...I'm done!! 💀🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Not sure why this reply didn't attach to the post but it was the home alone by @itsadogslife Class! 🤣🤣❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Washing machines have filters you can clean and there are things you can put in the wash to collect any hairs. Honest to god she’s a moron. She’s a semi functioning overgrown toddler who’s been given too much pocket money.
I have them...furgrips. Expensive but u can get cheap versions on shein. Simple! Oh and a cupboard full of lint roller refills!

Mar 9, 2024
Your cats don’t s in your garden, they’re probably sting in your neighbours.
Oh god do not start me on this! I love animals but my neighbour is vile and thinks she’s Dr do little - very much like Olga in fact! Her bloody cats have ruined my very expensive sofa set and they crap in my garden constantly. She has loads of them. They even come in my house when they can sneak in! Found one of them laying in a brand new cot I bought for my granddaughter before she had even slept in it when I was doing the nursery. All she says is well they are cats and they have the right to roam! I’ve tried everything even tiger poo! Sends my poor dog bonkers and when she goes for them she has the bare faced cheek to tell me my do is nasty and dangerous ! She’s a bloody spaniel hardly a bloody xl bully! X

May 22, 2024
button moon
I'm probably guilty with that throw away comment. I mentioned disordered eating in my 1st response to the idiot!
Sorry 😬
Don’t apologise I don’t think I saw your comment, what got my gripe was j-dawg suggesting a thread that someone apparently doesn’t even read would trigger an ED. My comment wasn’t directed at you at all, so please don’t apologise 🩷