Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
I may be misjudging this but I feel like her dew of her posts recently have been done to get comments she can then do a clapback to be people aren't taking the bait like they used to in the past.

Coincidentally yesterday I don't care what I look like when I go out. Today slap on because she's posted an add and then the huns can say how fabulous she looks

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Absolutely nope. Only recommended heatpads from the dr.

I wouldn’t buy anything that grubby chubby grotbaga promotes or any of the other immorally questionable creators do
That woman would do an advert for cheese and claim to love it for money.
Then go on to say how much she hates cheese and the brain dead people wouldn’t even notice 🤦🏼‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Also,
“I show people what’s new in shops”
Oh yes, MINGO are a must have item.
How would we ever cope without you Aimee!
Warbies being the best bread ever
It’s not birdseye it’s harpers.
You buy the same crap week in week out, the same thing literally so how’s that telling us what’s new?
And if anything you’re less relatable you go shopping every single day near enough at numerous different supermarkets most people especially in this current cost of living crisis could not afford to do that, could not afford to have endless branded food items they’d be buying the cheaper alternative and they wouldn’t be chucking random tat that will end up in the skip in their trolley/baskets.
You are the least relatable person I have ever seen on TikTok and unlike you I’m not lying about that!
Screaming relatable whilst your “daddy” gifted you a house, in your £300+ sliders, in your £300+ sunglasses.
And you can tell you are reading both forums
So read it and weep you self centred narcissistic individual.

No wonder you have no actual friends and only your enablers who you call mum and dad by your side and every man runs away.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Absolutely nope. Only recommended heatpads from the dr.

I wouldn’t buy anything that grubby chubby grotbaga promotes or any of the other immorally questionable creators do
I didn't mean it negative towards you, was trying to word it right haha.

My point being most sane people would go to boots or a pharmacy for heat pads. Not buy heat pads made in sweat shops over in China then flogged by no ones on the internet

Mar 8, 2024
Awww how sweet - mines called Betsie and she’s the first girl I’ve had - always had cocker spaniels - bonkers but the most amazing dogs. My nasty spaniel comes to tell me cats are in the garden but won’t bark because the witch next door blasted her with a hose pipe when she chased her cats off a couple of times so now she comes and drags us outside! She is currently sporting a pink manicure courtesy of my granddaughter - and a pink tutu 🤣
Ah love her name 😍😍 I always had girl dogs growing up but my son wanted a brother not a sister 🤣🤣 he is my first spaniel though. The most loving dog I've had, literally follows me every step where ever I go ❤️
Omg did your neighbour do that 😳what a witch! Like if they are in your garden would she like you doing that? My boy would probably just open his mouth for a drink 🤣🤣 but he is also scared of cats 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Awww how sweet - mines called Betsie and she’s the first girl I’ve had - always had cocker spaniels - bonkers but the most amazing dogs. My nasty spaniel comes to tell me cats are in the garden but won’t bark because the witch next door blasted her with a hose pipe when she chased her cats off a couple of times so now she comes and drags us outside! She is currently sporting a pink manicure courtesy of my granddaughter - and a pink tutu 🤣
Ah love her name 😍😍 I always had girl dogs growing up but my son wanted a brother not a sister 🤣🤣 he is my first spaniel though. The most loving dog I've had, literally follows me every step where ever I go ❤️
Omg did your neighbour do that 😳what a witch! Like if they are in your garden would she like you doing that? My boy would probably just open his mouth for a drink 🤣🤣 but he is also scared of cats 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She can't find any new content so this drivel is what she's coming on with. Relatable? Your name is literally about being a single mum so you should be relateable to those in that category. When people say that's not relatable I can say I could probably speak for alot of low income mums (when I first became a single mum) and say you would make most of them feel really s because when you are low income and sitting counting every penny you feel s if you can't do the same as other people. You coming on saying oh I've booked a holiday for 2 weeks time or oh I'm going to London this week last minute isn't relatable to even I'd say middle income (I have a higher income than I had now) I couldn't just say oh aye ill just flounce off to London because aswell as Money there's the responsibility. You don't take your responsibility as a mother seriously. You fob Harper off and you disguise it as a work trip. You also spend a fortune on takeaways, tat and food shopping and that isn't showing anyone whats in the shops. That is very much to feed some sort of addiction in yourself but you just keep disguising it as such. I can afford to live more comfortably and we have holidays and my daughter never goes without but I am very very aware of the days when I couldn't and I can relate to those mothers who are struggling and that's the difference. You cant and you dont try to either. You and life experience also don't go together. You have a safety net at all points of your life. You have lied about domestic violence and other things to attempt to be relatable and as a person who was in an abusive relationship with a young baby at the time this makes you even less relatable and likeable.You s all over peoples trauma for content, you couldn't give a s and nobody's comments make you sad because you only ever reply to those that are blowing smoke up you or you can have a dig at people through. Jesus she talks utter se.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I may be misjudging this but I feel like her dew of her posts recently have been done to get comments she can then do a clapback to be people aren't taking the bait like they used to in the past.

Coincidentally yesterday I don't care what I look like when I go out. Today slap on because she's posted an add and then the huns can say how fabulous she looks

Yes I think this too. Her views and comments are down unless she is doing a clapbacks so I think she's baiting for some material and then we will get a classic woeisme post 👍🙄🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Shame she slapped on the slap this morning as would be identical!!....
but the lovely Claire Sweeney has to sit in make up to look like this but thanks to her s diet and alcohol intake no such problem for our Aims 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611-153927.png
    Screenshot_20240611-153927.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240611-153918.png
    Screenshot_20240611-153918.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20240611-153840.png
    Screenshot_20240611-153840.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240611-153653.png
    Screenshot_20240611-153653.png
    773.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240611-154530.png
    Screenshot_20240611-154530.png
    699.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240611-154525.png
    Screenshot_20240611-154525.png
    729.2 KB · Views: 85

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

This. She barely gets any trolls so has nothing to clap back to and that’s a big chunk of her content and engagement. Plus she’s one ad out and another due so she needs a clap back to try boost those sympathy sales.