Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Ah love her name 😍😍 I always had girl dogs growing up but my son wanted a brother not a sister 🤣🤣 he is my first spaniel though. The most loving dog I've had, literally follows me every step where ever I go ❤️
Omg did your neighbour do that 😳what a witch! Like if they are in your garden would she like you doing that? My boy would probably just open his mouth for a drink 🤣🤣 but he is also scared of cats 🤣
My daughter has one of Betsies brothers - I love them being together - they are without a doubt the most beautiful funny, loving, breed. She goes to work with my husband some days - he runs a construction company and she is ruined by all the lads🤣 and if you ask her to fetch a screwdriver out of his kit she can - it’s so funny - shes scared to death of the witch next door though - won’t go out on her own if she hears her in her garden 😢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly! My daughter has had more gumption her whole life than that asshole has at nearly 39 years old. I bought her vip tickets to see Joshua Basset today as a present for finishing her final exams. She won't even share it on her social media and I asked why as she is so delighted and she said "because some of my friends aren't as lucky as me and I don't want them to feel bad" she's18 yes but she's been like this all her life. Christmas time from a very young age she would never tell people what she got and still only shows one present which will be her favourite thing she got because not every child/person gets as much. Aimees just a selfish t with no self awareness!
Bless her heart!! Speaks volumes on how good of a mother you must be!! ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She just can’t get her head round 90% of people watch her cos …..
(a) they can’t stand her - like when someone has something stinky on their hand and say- you smell it - even though you know it’s gunna knock you sick you have to have a sniff!
( b) they are waiting fingers crossed that something se is gunna happen to her
(c) it makes them realise how normal, clean, happy and natural they are in comparison to her
( d) when they feel their own parenting skills are lacking a bit - it reminds them why they are in fact mary bloody poppins on acid because she is beyond se
( e ) when your budget isn’t allowing you designer gear you can watch her and you’re reminded than money Cant by class - she’s just a scrounging designer drag queen
(f) if you are s with make up - you can just watch one of the GRWM and you will feel like Charlotte Tilburry in comparison to coco the clown face
(G) house looking a bit tired and cant get motivated? watch Anal Aimee and when you look at your kitchen again believe me you will appreciate the domestic goddess you actually are
(H) arranged a night out with your friends but wish you could stay in with your cozies on and do a binge watch - 5 mins with Billy no mates and you appreciate every single one of you besties cos all she’s got is yeast infections, a stinky minge and a house full of cats ( oh and a lonely drink problem)
…….. so no Olga - not remotely relatable - but if you can stomach the stinking festering narc you will always feel better and appreciate what have more.
All of this is spot on 👍🏻💐

Mar 8, 2024
My daughter has one of Betsies brothers - I love them being together - they are without a doubt the most beautiful funny, loving, breed. She goes to work with my husband some days - he runs a construction company and she is ruined by all the lads🤣 and if you ask her to fetch a screwdriver out of his kit she can - it’s so funny - shes scared to death of the witch next door though - won’t go out on her own if she hears her in her garden 😢
They are so clever aren't they 😊my boy would make a great sniffer dog as he can sniff out a tennis ball (not his) even deep inside a hedge and will not reappear until he has it 🤣🤣 also loves swimming and once when his ball sunk, he just kept sticking his head under like he was a duck 🤣🤣 I couldn't get him out until he retrieved it 🤣
Oh bless Betsie 😞 bloody witch, I'd like to turn the hose on her 😉
I bet they are both gorgeous, such beautiful looking dogs too 😍 my boy is a sprocker and looks like a springer but has curls and is built more like a cocker.

Mar 8, 2024
Picked the cheapest cakes she could find for bake sale nice!!
Seen other creators getting blue ticks removed how we would laugh 🤣🙏
I thought that too, like she can't afford to Tesco finest which the school could sell for me....tight b when it's for charity!

Haha that would make all of our week's if that happened....🙏🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
@allaboardthebirkeybike not sure if you haven't been on here much or if I've been missing your comments (not been able to catch up between shifts as much) Hope you're well ❤️

If you pop over on the other chat lovely she wrote there yesterday ❤️

Also where is @pussycatchat .....has jiggy kidnapped her 😳🤣
But on serious note hope she's ok too 😞

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Tesco vlog

In one breath she’s saying she asked harper what’s wrong with her baking and then she’s saying she can’t even do the box cupcakes and cookies. Answered your own question you t
I’d say her having a problem with the bits is sensory not visual. Dickhead!!! My son only eats the smooth dolmio for the same reason.