Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Every single video she’s gotta do that god awful fake laugh. I mean is she ok? 🙄🤣and all that her dad does for her and she can’t even get him some Parmesan for his spag bol.

I think Jigsaw is Woe is me. Appeared after a few of us here called Woe out, and has the same TT posting style. Also goes too far just as the Woe account did on there.

Mar 8, 2024
What a day! Crazy day at work then had to bury a bird who flew into our kitchen window 😪 Had 10 missed calls from my daughter panicking and upset but it had passed...hopefully quickly. I know it's daft but it has really upset us. Not sure what kind of bird it is...looks fluffy but not small. Worried there is a nest of babies somewhere 😳
Did not like burying it at all but I had to...couldn't just chuck it away. I'm such a wet blanket...tears in my eyes writing this 🤦‍♀️😭
Anyone know what it is? x

I'd be the same 😞😞 bless you twinnie such a beautiful soul ❤️
No idea what it is though x

Mar 8, 2024
Just had another look and Elphbabas mods were telling a 14yo to go kill herself on a live and were bullying her & the poor girl did!

Jigsaw is disgusting using that to make us look bad

Oh my God that is absolutely disgusting and heartbreaking 💔💔💔
Whoever was saying that needs to be held accountable!
I am so sad for that poor girl and her parents 😢😢

Jigsaw showing your true colours there you horrible t!! 😡😡😡 If you think one person on here or TL would ever say anything like that you really are a absolute dick !!!

Mar 8, 2024
And I’m back after 3 week trip. There’s no chance I’m getting caught up here but I have missed you all. Got home late last night and found out today I’ve been made redundant so if I’m ranting at 3am when I catch up on her Barcelona trip, please forgive me 🤣

Welcome back ❤️ sorry to hear about your job 😞
Hope you at least had a good time away.
I'm always up at night so you won't be alone 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I don't think so personally but that's just my opinion. I don't actually think Jo is/was a mean person. That never came across. Call me naive. I guess I cud be jigsaw for all you know... I'm not btw 🤣
Although...I have a bit of chub so cud join 'only fans but free' 🤔😆

Agree twinnie definitely don't think it's Jo.

Haha don't agree with the last bit 😉🤣

Mar 8, 2024
They are bonkers with water aren’t they 🤣🤣🤣she will even sit in the bath waiting for someone to run it. I’m always scared she will drown cos she has no fear! My son in law is a police officer and his best friend is a police dog handler so Alf goes for training sessions with the police dogs - it’s amazing what they can do. My sone in law hid a sock belonging to my granddaughter in their local park and told Alf to find it - took him 4 mins to find it at the top of a slide ! Amazingly clever x
Yeah they love it 😊 my boy goes in the sea whatever the temp is bloody nutter 🤣🤣
That's amazing and so so clever 😍 my boy is 12 in July but you wouldn't tell 🤣
I always said he needed to be a working dog as just wants to please you and be outdoors all the time. Xx

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Also,
“I show people what’s new in shops”
Oh yes, MINGO are a must have item.
How would we ever cope without you Aimee!
Warbies being the best bread ever
It’s not birdseye it’s harpers.
You buy the same crap week in week out, the same thing literally so how’s that telling us what’s new?
And if anything you’re less relatable you go shopping every single day near enough at numerous different supermarkets most people especially in this current cost of living crisis could not afford to do that, could not afford to have endless branded food items they’d be buying the cheaper alternative and they wouldn’t be chucking random tat that will end up in the skip in their trolley/baskets.
You are the least relatable person I have ever seen on TikTok and unlike you I’m not lying about that!
Screaming relatable whilst your “daddy” gifted you a house, in your £300+ sliders, in your £300+ sunglasses.
And you can tell you are reading both forums
So read it and weep you self centred narcissistic individual.

No wonder you have no actual friends and only your enablers who you call mum and dad by your side and every man runs away.
Now come on, who doesn't find a taste test where you get told yum or nice, I mean how else could you describe food?! Noone needs to know how it actually tastes, you know sweet, salty, fruity, acidic etc when you can have nice. She's amazing at her job and entirely relatable. Why I regularly spend £15 on cakes. Who doesn't? 😉

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Soooo, there's nothing to clapback to, you've got no interesting content to share, I know, I know, let's do an anxiety tiktok, folk are bound to comment with the standard you're so brave or it's ok not to be ok, guaranteed some engagement.

Just try doing something original love. This is all getting a hit boring now. Hope you're not driving your daughter to school if you're feeling that bad 🤔