Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Has anyone ever watched those rug cleaning videos? They're addictive arnt they. They go on and on and on and they're absolutely fing filthy dirty smelly old rags and every time they hose them down more dirt comes off them.
That's what watching aimees videos is like for me. I watch out of pure disgust. Its gripping. The only difference is the rugs end up squeaky clean.
Yep...so satisfying ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Has anyone ever watched those rug cleaning videos? They're addictive arnt they. They go on and on and on and they're absolutely fing filthy dirty smelly old rags and every time they hose them down more dirt comes off them.
That's what watching aimees videos is like for me. I watch out of pure disgust. Its gripping. The only difference is the rugs end up squeaky clean.
Yep...so satisfying ❤️
Just had another look and Elphbabas mods were telling a 14yo to go kill herself on a live and were bullying her & the poor girl did!

Jigsaw is disgusting using that to make us look bad
Oh no! fing hell. Bastards! 🤬💔

Mar 8, 2024
And I’m back after 3 week trip. There’s no chance I’m getting caught up here but I have missed you all. Got home late last night and found out today I’ve been made redundant so if I’m ranting at 3am when I catch up on her Barcelona trip, please forgive me 🤣
Oh no.... sorry to hear that! s... x

Mar 8, 2024
Understand how you feel. I can’t tell what it is but it’s a fledgling, young bird probably just getting used to flying about. It’s sad, but it happens a lot. You did a lovely thing by burying it so please don’t feel bad and your daughter too 💐💐💐
Thank you and I couldn’t* not bury it ❤️
My daughter thought it was a step too far putting 2 sticks together for a cross on the ground but i don't care! 🤷‍♀️
She's an adult child but it really bothered her. I've had messages when she was at school saying she had just seen a cat with its leg thru its collar...can I check on the way to work and...I've climbed a fence to rescue a hedgehog caught in netting...what now? 🤦‍♀️wudnt have her any other way. ❤️

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Jos downfall was the victory with the dvla investigation. She became fixated on getting revenge and being the one to deliver it, with the radio station, the picture of a car of Google, who knows if any of it was true! 😂
As someone who got slandered during that period of time, I show no mercy in what I say about them now so you’re a nicer person than me nosey 🤣
I get you.. I never had any hate personally and missed a chunk when I was on another break lol but u don't agree she's jiggy surely. 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I get you.. I never had any hate personally and missed a chunk when I was on another break lol but u don't agree she's jiggy surely. 🤣
No jigsaw appeared when Jo was still on here and I don’t doubt that Jo hated Aimee that’s why she was so unhinged so I highly doubt she would now advocate for her.
But who knows? Nothing surprises me after the Google car photo 🥴😂

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Why does it take her to be dumped by a man for her to do a kitchen clean video? Squeezes a wee tear out and gets the marigolds on. How ab9ut cleaning it so your daughter comes home to a clean environment and also gets her into the routine of keeping a clean home. Just a suggestion

That would be too much and very hard work for aimee. As for your question, the answer i am going with is content and wo is me/feel sorry for me.

Mar 8, 2024
I was wondering where you was!! Hope you had a lovely holiday!
But wow sorry about the redundancy 😔
I was on my cruise, we had a day in Barcelona 🤣 and I hated the place felt so unsafe but the cruise was amazing. And the redundancy may be a blessing in disguise, a lot of stress gone and time to actually think about what I might like to try next. ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I may be misjudging this but I feel like her dew of her posts recently have been done to get comments she can then do a clapback to be people aren't taking the bait like they used to in the past.

Coincidentally yesterday I don't care what I look like when I go out. Today slap on because she's posted an add and then the huns can say how fabulous she looks

Everything she does is for engagement, drama, sympathy and sales.

Mar 9, 2024
They are so clever aren't they 😊my boy would make a great sniffer dog as he can sniff out a tennis ball (not his) even deep inside a hedge and will not reappear until he has it 🤣🤣 also loves swimming and once when his ball sunk, he just kept sticking his head under like he was a duck 🤣🤣 I couldn't get him out until he retrieved it 🤣
Oh bless Betsie 😞 bloody witch, I'd like to turn the hose on her 😉
I bet they are both gorgeous, such beautiful looking dogs too 😍 my boy is a sprocker and looks like a springer but has curls and is built more like a cocker.
They are bonkers with water aren’t they 🤣🤣🤣she will even sit in the bath waiting for someone to run it. I’m always scared she will drown cos she has no fear! My son in law is a police officer and his best friend is a police dog handler so Alf goes for training sessions with the police dogs - it’s amazing what they can do. My sone in law hid a sock belonging to my granddaughter in their local park and told Alf to find it - took him 4 mins to find it at the top of a slide ! Amazingly clever x