Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s so predictable isnā€™t she šŸ™„ it was mentioned only yesterday sheā€™s not mentioned her ā€˜anxietyā€™ and here we are. And had to shoehorn the hormonal part in for her upcoming ad.

The acting was terrible too, starting by acting poorly, half way through she seem to forget and then ended it back with the acting poorly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Jos downfall was the victory with the dvla investigation. She became fixated on getting revenge and being the one to deliver it, with the radio station, the picture of a car of Google, who knows if any of it was true! šŸ˜‚
As someone who got slandered during that period of time, I show no mercy in what I say about them now so youā€™re a nicer person than me nosey šŸ¤£
I agree, she tried to impress us so much. Like a kid on the playground ā€œlook what I haveā€ and was constantly writing messages to Aimee on here like ā€œyou will NEVER have what I haveā€ ā€œI am ALWAYS 10 steps ahead of youā€ like Jesus Christ when did we get sucked into a ā€œtakenā€ movie šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ her speeches reminded me of the ā€œI have a very particular set of skillsā€ speech. Calm down Lee Nelson!
Liam Neeson GIF

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Omg if you think it canā€™t get worse and then see her morning video šŸ¤¢. Well Aimee at least you can still do TikTok videos šŸ‘šŸ» I mean obviously everyone with an anxiety attack will do a TikTok video because thatā€™s the first thing on peoples minds. Aimee stick your fake anxiety where the sun doesnā€™t shine you absolute idiot
This!!! No doubt GTW will do the school run, she will go back to bed cos she is probably hungover and tired. While people dealing with real anxiety will be getting there kids ready for school. Doing the school run and going to work!

I really donā€™t get why in the relatable video her huns are all saying how real she is!?! There is nothing real about her at all! Itā€™s all about the money for her

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I had 3 panic attacks over night due to stress. I never sat and cried into my phone like a soft t while making the wains packed lunch! I got up as normal, and my babies went to school without an inkling I was even struggling, with a promise of an indoor picnic when they get home.

Reality is. We all struggle. That's it. She literally let's that infiltrate into her kids life. Needs a good hard slap! Pop a fing Propranolol like the rest of us and get on with it!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I had 3 panic attacks over night due to stress. I never sat and cried into my phone like a soft t while making the wains packed lunch! I got up as normal, and my babies went to school without an inkling I was even struggling, with a promise of an indoor picnic when they get home.

Reality is. We all struggle. That's it. She literally let's that infiltrate into her kids life. Needs a good hard slap! Pop a fing Propranolol like the rest of us and get on with it!!!
Hope youā€™re ok now?

Yeah we all struggle but most of us donā€™t wallow and attention seek to virtual strangers. But sheā€™s got an ad incoming so she has to ramp up the sympathy or no one is gonna buy her se

Fake anxiety video
Oh it can feck off with its woe is me fake anxiety video, we all know its hanging out of its porcine arse, the GCSE drama quiet meek voice & huffing & puffing is enough to give anyone the boak, itā€™s nowt but a absolute fraud. Everyone here & on TL know that itā€™s about to punt the miraculous period patches, same as usual get the pity party going so it can con & fleece the delulu sycophants out of their cash. Itā€™s neck just ainā€™t filthy, itā€™s also brass. Filthy scummy conning mess that oinking Olga is. šŸ½šŸ¤®šŸ–•

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Fake anxiety video
If anyone was genuinely feeling anxietyā€¦ they would not be filming themselves for sympathy votes.
Sheā€™s so patheticā€¦ itā€™s unbelievable!

She has SELECTIVE ANXIETY. She doesnā€™t get it when going to eventsā€¦ travelling on her own, checking into a hotel - on her own, in a city - on her own. Where as, that would give me anxiety - no question about that. But that doesnā€™t give her anxiety šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø sheā€™s no FAKE .. and makes a mockery of people who do sufferā€¦ and you wonā€™t find them on a tik tok making lunches wearing yesterdays dressing own and last nights Pjā€™s! Youā€™re an absolute disgraceā€¦ and all for views. šŸ¤¬

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Hope youā€™re ok now?

Yeah we all struggle but most of us donā€™t wallow and attention seek to virtual strangers. But sheā€™s got an ad incoming so she has to ramp up the sympathy or no one is gonna buy her se
I am fine angel. Just part of life! That's what I don't get about her. I'm sure many of us on here suffer eith different things and aren't sat crying into the phone.

Wee tip aimless from a real anxiety sufferer. In the morning when you feel like that. Put the coffee down and the pastries, put clothes on, real clothes not that minging nightie and go a fing a walk! Ya know that thing you put one foot in front of the other and inhale some fresh air!!! Best medicine. šŸ‘šŸ¼