Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Has anyone ever watched those rug cleaning videos? They're addictive arnt they. They go on and on and on and they're absolutely fing filthy dirty smelly old rags and every time they hose them down more dirt comes off them.
That's what watching aimees videos is like for me. I watch out of pure disgust. Its gripping. The only difference is the rugs end up squeaky clean.
Yes 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I had 3 panic attacks over night due to stress. I never sat and cried into my phone like a soft t while making the wains packed lunch! I got up as normal, and my babies went to school without an inkling I was even struggling, with a promise of an indoor picnic when they get home.

Reality is. We all struggle. That's it. She literally let's that infiltrate into her kids life. Needs a good hard slap! Pop a fing Propranolol like the rest of us and get on with it!!!
She’s a disgrace isn’t she 🤬
Hope you feel better today. Propranolol is so good at nipping it in the bud.
Life can be overwhelming at times can’t it? People have to cope with all sorts of real life issues, serious problems and then we have Aimee just saying she has anxiety for sympathy. I really could punch her. I’d love her to have to cope in the real world. She lives in a comfortable bubble with never ending child care on tap, endless amounts of cash, she has 2 functioning legs but never walks anywhere and just eats donuts all day.
do off Aimee

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I'm waiting for vavs ibiza content. Imagine not inviting your BESTIE. I can't wait for the excuses "steph and I talk all the time our kids are best friends but we keep our friendship off the app" " we both have different work committments" "I was invited but who would have harper" " we don't have to live in each others pockets" "steph had no control over who was invited"
I'm sorry (not sorry) if it's stephs product and she's always spouting MY BPERFECT then she would have a say in who she wanted to support her at her launch right? Remember when they fell out and aimee didn't unbox vavs first ever Bperfect box on a video or live 😅

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t know about anyone else but when I’m having a bad day riddled with anxiety the last thing I think of is eating? In fact I don’t even speak to my mother on days like that I just want to be on my own in my own company.. no way would I be setting up my phone to record it 😂😂
Exactly and she’s said her appetite goes when she is suffering from anxiety. Judging by the size of her I’d say she’s never had any anxiety at all EVER

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wheel barrow is definitely Mr Ds and no postman has asked her for it. She just wants them to know its on the skip and he's probably thinking Jesus christ woman how many skips is that now, good riddance. t! Also if I'm anxious which I am today. I'm cleaning and I'm in fowl form! I don't want to talk to anyone irl. Literally texting people sayin chat to you later. Not videoing myself talking se. 1 breath it's i think theres a few reason why but then in the next it's nothings happened? I know why mines is how it is. I'm grieving and works really tough atm so im having a few bad days! But I'll dig myself out of it. Finishing cleaning now, have my last wash drying and my uniform ready for tonight and I'm going to hop into a bath before I go to work.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Anxiety hanging out of her but been for a treatment? Lol Jesus christ! I don't think she's changed the size of that jumpsuit? That white dress is a beach dress and not suitable for a posh lunch and bin them wedges for christ sake and no the Ted Baker dress isn't better it's still awful looking. Need bigger trousers for the event outfit. Tops nice. You also need the doctor or a workout I can't decide which because changing clothes shouldn't leave you breathless 🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m sorry but the size 14 looks like a better fit and she just won’t admit it because she’s desperate to be a 12.
The beige outfit is too small in my opinion and the buttons look like they’re about to burst.
And before jiggy gets annoyed opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.
And after her getting eye treatment ours and TLs are the ones that seem to matter 😉😂