Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
…..and the winner of the person with THE worst dress sense in THE ENTIRE world goes to….🙈
I really don’t like to be mean but it all looked awful, that pink jump suit was still pulling on her thighs, to me she needs to wear longer length dresses to elongate her a bit Won’t even get started on the last atrocity Fuk me! 😂
That last outfit is horrendous

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I honestly can’t stand the woman - sat there talking about her fake anxiety making a mockery out of those who do suffer.

Then having a treatment on her eyes when only was advertising the best eye cream ever 🙄 just weeks ago!

The try on haul is just her wanting people to comment that she has lost weight or talk about how beautiful she is all fake se to suit her fake fairytale in her head - for someone who claims not to care what they look like she is now going to measures to try and morph herself into something else isn’t she?

The last outfit is just wow - she resembles a bloody camel.

And did I hear she has another skip? Still not learnt to throw yourself on the scrap heap though Aimee Arsehole? Maybe time to stop buying so much se - my neighbours are having work done to their house, have been for a few months and even they haven’t had as many skips as Aimee Arsehole have the past so many months. She just hemorrhages money doesn’t she?

May 22, 2024
button moon
I think the 14 in the pink actually looks nice on her and actually flatters her quite well, much better than the 12. The white dress is pretty, and would be lovely for holiday and again think she looks quite sweet in it but not for a lunch thing. The last outfit is a definite no, the colour washes her out and is not flattering material at all, not sure many people could pull it off tbh. That’s my 5 pence for today 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Bet she’s been messaging D2 about his bloody wheelbarrow every day - either come back to me or the wheelbarrow will get what the Halloween tree got and I’m not messin! She will be hoping he sees that she’s put it in the skip n he comes sneaking round to get it back- she will be sat hiding in the wheelie bin ready to put a pillow case over his head n drag him into the hovel never to be seen again !

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless from bottom of my heart thank you for this. Had a terrible day and this cheered me right up! Wouldn't go to my bed in that! Wine belly on show and half a fanny lip.........the gift that keeps on giving
Hope her herpes ain’t playing up cos those bottoms will make her eyes water rubbing the scabs off 🤢