Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
A few things
1. She’s getting more treatments done.. she isn’t as happy with how she looks as she makes out
2. She breathes so heavy.. heaviest breather I’ve ever heard
3. The white dress looks like those paper doilies you get for your drinks in some restaurants
4. The top and bottoms outfit is too tight around her bum and vagina. The top also has a funny design making it looking tight
And 5. She’s a dickhead

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
A few things
1. She’s getting more treatments done.. she isn’t as happy with how she looks as she makes out
2. She breathes so heavy.. heaviest breather I’ve ever heard
3. The white dress looks like those paper doilies you get for your drinks in some restaurants
4. The top and bottoms outfit is too tight around her bum and vagina. The top also has a funny design making it looking tight
And 5. She’s a dickhead
That's why d2 left her. Imagine coming home from your work for a nice peacefull blow job and you are met with Henry the hoover with the engine of a Boeing 747!!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She doesn’t care how she looks so why yet another procedure?! She does care how she looks but all the botox/fillers in the world is not gonna undo years of s diet, sunbeds and drinking like you’re the female gazza daily!

She’s gonna end up looking like Jackie Stallone and the way she’s going with these treatments.
Also very relatable to drop a few hundred quid on the second treatment in a few weeks

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpkqllnog65q8ci599ag.mp4
    22.8 MB
  • IMG_4330.png
    IMG_4330.png
    431.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4331.png
    IMG_4331.png
    482.8 KB · Views: 45

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Had jalupro or similar under the eye, I notice those wee marks anywhere. Stop reading here aimless!!! And I thought you swore by the eye cream! We really rattle you. Don't we??
Anxiety gone 🤷‍♀️ but no problem getting another treatment. What a fraud. As for the clothes…. The cream dress is awful and too short for Tree Trunk legs. The green sty outfit is…🤢. se and shows off her fat stomach 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That dress id wear with my brown all saints combat boots and a denim jacket if I wanted festival chic vibes or as a beach dress. It’s not a going out fancy dress you moron. The event jumpsuit in brown looks hideous on her 🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩💩
Oh and pink one in 14 is still way too tight on the bottom half. The pockets should be laying flat so she’s a 16 bottom and a 12-14 top 👍🏼

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I saw on TL some mention the harper YouTube thing, here is the video of that also. And they talk about safe guarding. An online fing nobody that follows you had to tell you your daughter was online posting videos, answer me this aimless, why didn't that give you bad anxiety???? You only get anxiety when it's benefiting you! Turn my stomach!

Oh your hard aimless. Legal action? Same as the police report? You can't sue MULTIPLE people for having concerns. Daddy warbucks really had you thinking you are a cut above
The fact that people know which school she goes to is a safeguarding concern straight away!

Also, it's libel, not slander, slander is spoken & libel is written. Clearly didn't have legal advice before gobbing off.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Someone needs to help her with clothes as she ain’t got a clue has she 🤣 everything is either too antwacky or too tight, sometimes both. The fact she thinks she’s stunning makes these try on hauls even funnier.

I never understand people who have treatments but then don’t look after their body. No point having Botox etc if she is going to continue gorging the way she does, drinking and using sun beds. And I’m pretty certain she smokes.