Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Charlie is live complaining about her video being taken down for her nipples showing in a dress šŸ¤£ I know we all have nipples etc but itā€™s a kids app so you should be more cautious it isnā€™t only fans

Someone just asked if sheā€™s fell out with Aimee and she said no sheā€™s seeing her soon

Mar 8, 2024
We are all different shapes, thatā€™s why some outfits look good on some people and terrible on others. She needs to know what works for her but she canā€™t ever listen to advice so Iā€™m glad sheā€™s going out looking a bloody mess.

AGAIN

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She just doesnā€™t seem to care and thinks she looks amazing in everything. Oh to be this level of delusional

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We are all different shapes, thatā€™s why some outfits look good on some people and terrible on others. She needs to know what works for her but she canā€™t ever listen to advice so Iā€™m glad sheā€™s going out looking a bloody mess.

AGAIN

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s the key thing, she cannot take anything other than blowing smoke up her arse but if she actually took on board the opinions and advice that a lot of genuine people give then sheā€™d look loads better. Instead she deletes comments or her Huns pounce. If she had any mates sheā€™d understand that itā€™s how womanhood works, where we donā€™t let people go out looking ridiculous etc and we are honest. We ainā€™t all like Vav who purposely made her wear a dress she looked dreadful in.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Charlie is live complaining about her video being taken down for her nipples showing in a dress šŸ¤£ I know we all have nipples etc but itā€™s a kids app so you should be more cautious it isnā€™t only fans
Haha missed that vid. Iā€™ve got a feeling Ralphā€™s dad is in & out of prison, could be wildly wrong but he didnā€™t see him for months and months, now she said theyā€™ve had ā€œa stressful couple of weeks and Ralph isnā€™t seeing his dad, put it that wayā€ šŸ¤”

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Haha missed that vid. Iā€™ve got a feeling Ralphā€™s dad is in & out of prison, could be wildly wrong but he didnā€™t see him for months and months, now she said theyā€™ve had ā€œa stressful couple of weeks and Ralph isnā€™t seeing his dad, put it that wayā€ šŸ¤”
Ooo I think you could be right there tbh! He never used to see him then he re appeared, Ralph just joined in with her complaining about the video being removed.
Like your kid shouldnā€™t be listening to you angry that you got a video removed for your nipples šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
There is no amount of support going to make that look decent, at least 2 sizes too small
For sure Itā€™s a shame someone can be so deluded Itā€™s nothing about judging size itā€™s the fact they see themself through a filter and try kid themselfā€¦.and us! (Great grammar! feel like I need to add ā€˜innit broā€™ šŸ˜‚)
Scary world we live really

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Idk how she expects to do any more ads for eyecreams in the future if shes blatantly lying after this procedure shes had done for her eye bagsā€¦ also what happened to ā€œi dont care how i lookā€ā€¦ clearly you DO care (which is absolutely normal), but youā€™re just too lazy to bother showering, brushing your hair or look presentable at your job (tiktok). Getting more & more work done wont just magically make you look put together, learn how to clean yourself & your house. And stop milking anxiety for content when in the next video youre goin on business as usual.

** edit: what is a skip? Im not from the UK šŸ˜­ but google said it was the trashcan?
Itā€™s a big metal open box really that people have to throw their rubbish into then it gets picked up on a lorry

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024

Someone just asked if sheā€™s fell out with Aimee and she said no sheā€™s seeing her soon
I canā€™t get on with Charlie, she loves her self so much, nipples out always pouting and being weird infront of the camera. She should be on OF not tiktok

Mar 8, 2024

I saw that video and thought she'd let herself down not covering up her nips šŸ˜³šŸ™„ the dress looked nice other than that.
I'd say they definitely had a falling out but might be making maybe šŸ¤” as saw on Charlie's food shop haul that someone tagged in Aimee to say Charlie had some parmesan, Aimee replied to the person and Charlie replied to aimee with hearts and she would send some šŸ™„šŸ™„
But then again in Charlie's b&q post she says she needs to trim some hedges in her garden and will do it herself as no way would she pay Ā£300 for someone else to do it.....she definitely trolls Aimee šŸ¤£šŸ¤£