Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Looks more like a skin boosters. I do aesthetics and practioners are more reluctant to used filler under the eyes now as it's so invasive. The skin booster will rejuvenate the cells ets under the eyes. It's like hydration from inside out. I used jalupro on my own eyes and it makes under your eyes look like wee bee stings. She will have to go back in 2 weeks for another round as it's pretty ineffective is she doesn't have 2 rounds. Hope they told you that aimless!!

She clearly is taking all our eye comments on board. But she doesn't care what we think. Remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Totally off topic now but would that jalupro be good for fine lines under the eyes? I detest mine and no matter what I do, my undereye always creases 😩 x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It is, hoping this one stays where it’s supposed too because things went tits up last time & I had our girl at 33wks. I’m under strict instructions to do nothing but rest, which is hard for me but I will make an exception & do as I’m told for once. 😊
This will keep you entertained. You could be chief video poster for blockee’s 😉🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Well my fellow unloved hags, non puffy nipped fellow under the bridge dwellers, I’m now officially on maternity leave, haven’t got a clue what Gavin & I are going to do to pass the time. 😊🌵
Come and do some ‘nesting’ at my house? Then when you’ve done mine we will set you the ultimate challenge, do Aimee’s! Will keep you busy girl 😘

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Idk how she expects to do any more ads for eyecreams in the future if shes blatantly lying after this procedure shes had done for her eye bags… also what happened to “i dont care how i look”… clearly you DO care (which is absolutely normal), but you’re just too lazy to bother showering, brushing your hair or look presentable at your job (tiktok). Getting more & more work done wont just magically make you look put together, learn how to clean yourself & your house. And stop milking anxiety for content when in the next video youre goin on business as usual.

** edit: what is a skip? Im not from the UK 😭 but google said it was the trashcan?