Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And the best one she always forgets to eat never has an appetite 😆 every video we see she's stuffing her fat face with s and nearly always on the verge of an orgasm when food is within reach 🤣
Doesn't care what she looks like 🤣 yeah sure so believable when you spend thousands on your wrinkly ball sack eyes ! Do us a favour smell bag and fix your mahoosive nose ! It's that big and crooked you could play hockey with it . 🤢
She’ll be having her chins sorted next! She’s gonna end up looking like Jackie Stallone

Mar 8, 2024
Morning you lovely lot! Yes I've been MIA, life gets in the way, but I'm trying to keep up! :love: Just wanted to wish all you Swiftie's off to the first Anfield night tonight a great time!! I'm going tomorrow :) :) I'm still bobbing around the thread, take care all, bigggg lovesssssss 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ps Aimee is still a lazy, filthy t lol x😂😂:p:p
Have the best time 😍😍❤️

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
She is so so so thick.

No aimless if we had our teeth whitened we wouldn't stop brushing our teeth, but we wouldn't claim our oral hygiene alone is what has made our teeth white! You smelly thick do
You worded this exactly the way I was trying to 🤣 she’s a fing thick f. And her huns are lapping it up the thick bastards.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
We will see what the ASA had to say when you do an ad and are reported. How do you know we talk about your ballsack eyes if you don't read here 🤔
Funny how she made it through the whole video without the usual dizzy "I don't know" 🤔😡😡
Plus you chose to disclose it as it's as clear as day you have had treatment you daft bint!!

Mar 8, 2024
Going on about the eye treatment, she really doesn’t give any decent information!

And she bought 12 cakes for the bake sale and she’s sending THREE in?! Is it just me that if I send in bake sale stuff it’s a full pack? Not just a quarter of a pack?
Well at least we know she’s not going to advertise the best eye cream again. Phew! Her huns will save money on that now 😝
She’s never just sending in three little cakes surely!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Vavs in Ibiza Aimee’s at home ordering H more pizza.
“Besties” yeah right did your invite get lost in the post Aimee?
And before you say about childcare bla bla any excuse you can come up with.
Just like the men did to you in your life you was left behind 😉
She wasn’t invited cos it’s not a brand she works with. Vav seems to have the better brand deals (do knows why?)

Aimee has to advertise period heat pads and skin care that she’s probably gonna get reported for now 😂 love that for her

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Going on about the eye treatment, she really doesn’t give any decent information!

And she bought 12 cakes for the bake sale and she’s sending THREE in?! Is it just me that if I send in bake sale stuff it’s a full pack? Not just a quarter of a pack?
Have I got this right? She’s ONLY sending 3 cakes 🧁 🧁🧁 into school , for the school cake sale 😱😱😱
I’m lost for words 🤯🤯🤯😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Aimee …. YOU SEND IN THE ENTIRE PACK