Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She wasn’t invited cos it’s not a brand she works with. Vav seems to have the better brand deals (do knows why?)

Aimee has to advertise period heat pads and skin care that she’s probably gonna get reported for now 😂 love that for her

You think vav would have wanted her bestie there for her launch and could have made it happen and I agree vav does get better deals meanwhile Aimee is left flogging a brush 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Vavs living it up in ibiza while you are at home advertising heat pads with your eyes still looking like my dead grandads ball sack........oh I don't know.........love that for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I don’t know.... class 🤣
You’re correct 🤣🤣
Don’t know where I got meanys from
Same principle tho... childish!

Mar 8, 2024
The best eye cream ever is for WRINKLES. Why do you never get your fing facts straight shameless? Cos you’re a lazy pathetic lying t
We know this is what it says it does. We also know that Aimee thought she’d be creating damage control, but now she’s blatantly lied for all to see. Even the brand will see that video👍🏻😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She scoffed the rest😆
Greedy b, that jumpsuit is going to look so so bad on her and it’s serves her right.
I’m off to the hotel gym now and I’m doing a long run because I never want to look like she does. She always motivates me to work hard in the gym because of her sedentary lifestyle and greed.
Thanks for that Aimee 👍🏼😘🤪

Oh and while I’m here, the best thing for your skin which is fact is SPF and not sunbathing. Prevention is way better than treatments for sun-damaged skin

do off you lying b