Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Isn't it this weekend she's out with the girls for brunch and lunch with GTW for fathers day? Why does she need so much shopping, especially if she's planning on having a takeaway too
Brunch is next Saturday. But yeah saying she’ll “probably freeze” some of it 🤔 she said she went to M&S with her dad so probs just got stuff for the sake of it as he maybe was paying!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimless just a quick one? Have you disclosed any where on that add that you have previously had your brows microbladed? Which im sure if I look back I can find the video of you talking about it. Surely that should be said? You haven't done them for years? You can see where they have been tattooed in. So not on natural brows, is it?
She can’t be allowed to flog anything because she’s a lying b

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Throwback to when she was trying to lure big Dave the rave back with the promise of his wheelbarrow back and thrown in herpes for good measure

She'll be fine! Don't you get that 🤣🤣
Ha ha 🤣 she loves her voice overs , doesn’t she? and setting the stage for her sty acting abilities…. 🤭 love the ones crying in her coffee. Hilarious. 😆
Oscar of the year Aimless

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahaha

So we were right she did do them herself and they were fing se! She's so predictable! Aimee sort your brows out love. Go to the salon and stop trying to mislead people.

Sorry guys been quiet as on night duty then I was organising a bridgerton night with my daughter flower arch and all lol I love a good theme! Hope everyone's well!!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Isn't it this weekend she's out with the girls for brunch and lunch with GTW for father’s day? Why does she need so much shopping, especially if she's planning on having a takeaway too
Wonder if she will wear one of those awful outfits this weekend for Fathers Day! And yeah…. Thought she was eating out with Daddykins so… why ALL the food?? Oh yeah….i remember now… 🤭 It’s to probably bin or throw away in the skip!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
How the hell do her followers take her seriously?? Says they don't eat junk alot so the weekend was a real treat yet pulls chocolate and premade baked stuff crisps and whatever else out of every shop she does and she shops multiple times in the week. So she's consumed them between each shop to be buying more? Get a brain cell ffs!

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I want to say something and many may not agree and that’s ok, but I’ve been thinking.
I’m guilty of doing this, I’ll hold my hands up to this, but we are calling her fat etc I get it is because she filters herself massively and that’s not acceptable she should just own her size. But, the lines are getting blurred because when we see a glimpse of what may be her true size, we call her names like fat? Does that make sense?
I feel we are better than to degrade ourselves to that level, I feel we are a good community on here, so going forward I won’t be taking part in that anymore I know I have previously before anyone labels me a hypocrite.

We are saying she shouldn’t filter but then names like that encourage her to filter?

You know what I’m like overthink 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I want to say something and many may not agree and that’s ok, but I’ve been thinking.
I’m guilty of doing this, I’ll hold my hands up to this, but we are calling her fat etc I get it is because she filters herself massively and that’s not acceptable she should just own her size. But, the lines are getting blurred because when we see a glimpse of what may be her true size, we call her names like fat? Does that make sense?
I feel we are better than to degrade ourselves to that level, I feel we are a good community on here, so going forward I won’t be taking part in that anymore I know I have previously before anyone labels me a hypocrite.

You know what I’m like overthink 🤣
I try to avoid calling her fat, because she isn’t massive. I am guilty of saying stop fing eating you pig, when she really pisses me off.
She is fing ugly though. I said what I said, the reason she’s ugly is her personality. She will never be beautiful to me because she’s ugly inside.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well girls off to bed as unlike aimless some of us have real jobs! Will leave these beauties with you 😘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_222543_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_222543_TikTok.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240613_222603_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_222603_TikTok.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240613_222618_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_222618_TikTok.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240613_222649_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_222649_TikTok.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 29

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I try to avoid calling her fat, because she isn’t massive. I am guilty of saying stop fing eating you pig, when she really pisses me off.
She is fing ugly though. I said what I said, the reason she’s ugly is her personality. She will never be beautiful to me because she’s ugly inside.

Oh yes her diet is her own choices and she is an over eater! She’s over everything over eater, over spender, over exaggeration 😂
And yes she is ugly inside, i fully agree!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I think the only reason people mention her weight etc is because of her excessive lies regarding it and leading her followers on. I don't think in general many of us care what size anyone is. It's more to do with her lying about if xx