Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Because that is part of my opinion and how I feel as a person maybe I worded it incorrectly but I hope people would know that I didn’t mean anything insulting with it I was just expressing my thoughts.
I just don’t see the need to label people because they feel her weight is fair game. Her weight is no different to any other aspect of her appearance. So if you choose not to talk about her appearance then that’s fair enough, it’s just judgy to label those who don’t agree with you.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hope you are ok...have settled well in your new place... and u are over the D&V 🙏❤️
I am OK thank you 😊 and yes all settled. It was lovely to be in a high rise with full views of the city but it was time for a change and a garden for my washing 😂 and dog hahaha. We've not moved far but much more practical ❤️ I'll never be over it in all honesty just sometimes are harder than most especially this week as it really should have been the date on my headstone which is hard to swallow. But for the grace of God and all that 🙏🏼 anyway I won't bring the thread down with all that.

I'm glad to be back and see you're all as sarcastic and hilarious as ever 😂 and no change on the Southport scrubber still a mess 🤣🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Shopping for the weekend, but is alone and having a takeaway! Once again spending for the sake of it.

She’s got a shopping/spending addiction as it’s the only thing she gets a serotonin hit from.

What a sad and vacuous life she has. Nae pals, nae man just a dated house full of tat, alcohol and junk food

Bloody nora! What a sight 😳🤢
1. Take your bags for life with you...is that not what everyone else does?!
2. Of course she follows you. She was just being polite.#cringeagain
3. Cereal bites were eaten on way home...sorry H! 🐽
4. Spend spend spend! Never fing learns or cares for who she comes across to people struggling! 🤬
5. You need a black eye the other side! Tickets are selling out fast...🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_233308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_233308_Samsung Internet.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 15
Mar 8, 2024
Thank you Angel 😍 I saw your beautiful reply over the page too I just didn't get round to replying. It did make me cry but in a nice way ha. It's just been a tough week for obvious reasons but I'm good ❤️ and I'm going to Taylor on Saturday arggghhhh @PecanPieCrust I hope you have the best time tomorrow 💗
I caught up with the last couple of days. She looks a mess lol. All the needles in the world aren't going to work she'll still need a personality transplant and a new gut. Her main issues are inside so carry on with the pointless aesthetics and £100s for do all 😵‍💫😂 and @Aimee5bellies drinks like 90s Gazza made me scream 😂😂😂😂
Ah I'm glad to see your name back on here 🤗 I've well missed ya ❤️
Oh wow i bet you're buzzing also perfect timing by Taylor as it's just what you need ❤️ don't forget that sharpey....no not for you to emulate Aimee's brows but for you to leave your mark on a Kop seat 😉 xxx

Mar 8, 2024
She’s not well? FML what ailment is it now? This t is a real fing drainer
Thought u needed a counteract 🤣❤️
funny cat GIF