Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can just hear Greg the wallet down the golf club with his friends who's children will be lawyers, doctors, accountants.

"So Greg what does your aimee do, the one you spent thousands on private school for?"

"Well she has a very important job of packing boxes full of tat made in sweat shops in China, while looking nothing like how she portrays herself. She also stands in the kitchen talking into her phone screen dishing up jacket potato's and cremated steak"

Embarrassing

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
The real oinking Olga & yes you do look different in your kitchen because you are filtered to feck & then swear on your kids life that you don’t use filters. Shame on you Olga!!
And when the fent career is over you can use the massive snout, you will be able to snuffle truffles out from 2 miles away going by the size of it. 🐽

those are frame worthy to be hung on the wall 😂

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
The real oinking Olga & yes you do look different in your kitchen because you are filtered to feck & then swear on your kids life that you don’t use filters. Shame on you Olga!!
And when the fent career is over you can use the massive snout, you will be able to snuffle truffles out from 2 miles away going by the size of it. 🐽
I’m surprised they recognised her when she walked in

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Just popping on to say, I’m sorry if I did well it seems I did, offend anyone with my post last night I am a terrible over thinker and I have probably over thought the topic on my original post.
So my apologies!
And I could have worded it better!
Personally I wasn’t offended lovely. I just said what I thought as I always do. I don’t have a word filter 😂and that will continue. I have 3 daughters who thankfully are too old & sensible to be influenced by people like her. At this point I reckon her hums are actually trolling her

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Not at all! I think some are just explaining why they say the things they do about her. I don't think anyone actually thinks she's fat, but fatter than what she tries to portray herself in her videos x
That’s it exactly. If anything, on that live earlier she looked like how she should look in her non studio lights kitchen, which is much better than she tries to portray. Nothing she can do about her rotten personality though

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Anyone else thinks she's the spitting image of her 'uncle'? Surely even Jezza Kyle wouldn't need a DNA test on that. How can bendy Wendy deny this? She looks nowt like GTW 🙄
I’ve been saying it for weeks, there’s no way that GTW is her dad. I even posted this picture a few weeks ago. ‘Uncle’ David is definitely Daddy. Maybe that’s why bendy Wendy fawns all over her, trying to keep her sweet. IMG_2250.jpeg

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’ve been saying it for weeks, there’s no way that GTW is her dad. I even posted this picture a few weeks ago. ‘Uncle’ David is definitely Daddy. Maybe that’s why bendy Wendy fawns all over her, trying to keep her sweet. IMG_2250.jpeg
I absolutely agree 💯

Attachments

• 15D088E6-E9AA-47C4-A9AB-1FBE29BD88E8.png
    15D088E6-E9AA-47C4-A9AB-1FBE29BD88E8.png
    272 KB · Views: 36
  • 6BBFFD78-B680-4D72-A100-7CD3E95E4D74.jpeg
    6BBFFD78-B680-4D72-A100-7CD3E95E4D74.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 61