Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Joking aside, these filters should not be allowed on social media as it’s complete deception. I mean it’s even worse when it’s the creators selling hair and beauty stuff, the companies behind the ad’s should ban all filters in ads, it’s false advertising.
I agree...
And this is a prime example of what she does to people with her lies! She is the one making out her size is not ok by hiding it. There is absolutely zero wrong with her size shape, it's the fact she lies xx
Difference is I'm trying to get my weight down. I'm not happy with myself but know where it's come from and why. (Comfort eating mega time)
I know I am "fat" and own my s. I've actually come down from getting to a size 18 to now 14 to 16 tbf.
But....we all carry our weight differently and have different shapes. I'm a 🍐 but was heading to an 🍎 and it wasn't happening!!
She eats thousands of calories more than me a day! It isn't fair or right.
I actually skip a lot of meals as I'm so busy with work and that's not good either!
Just reminded myself missy told me to yoga! 🤔🤣 xx

Mar 8, 2024
Joking aside, these filters should not be allowed on social media as it’s complete deception. I mean it’s even worse when it’s the creators selling hair and beauty stuff, the companies behind the ad’s should ban all filters in ads, it’s false advertising.
I agree...
And this is a prime example of what she does to people with her lies! She is the one making out her size is not ok by hiding it. There is absolutely zero wrong with her size shape, it's the fact she lies xx
Difference is I'm trying to get my weight down. I'm not happy with myself but know where it's come from and why. (Comfort eating mega time)
I know I am "fat" and own my s. I've actually come down from getting to a size 18 to now 14 to 16 tbf.
But....we all carry our weight differently and have different shapes. I'm a 🍐 but was heading to an 🍎 and it wasn't happening!!
I actually skip a lot of meals as I'm so busy with work and that's not good either!
She looks way better unfiltered and with no make up. If she didn’t lie about filters and try con people I’d not mention her weight. I cannot stand liars.
Yep..me too. Triggers me!

Mar 8, 2024
I agree...

Yep..me too. Triggers me!
Have you seen the garden one now twinnie? Sorry been watching the football so only just looking here now xx