Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree...

Difference is I'm trying to get my weight down. I'm not happy with myself but know where it's come from and why. (Comfort eating mega time)
I know I am "fat" and own my s. I've actually come down from getting to a size 18 to now 14 to 16 tbf.
But....we all carry our weight differently and have different shapes. I'm a 🍐 but was heading to an 🍎 and it wasn't happening!!
She eats thousands of calories more than me a day! It isn't fair or right.
I actually skip a lot of meals as I'm so busy with work and that's not good either!
Just reminded myself missy told me to yoga! 🤔🤣 xx
Yes, and try couch to 5K, forget the 5K just get the app and look at weeks 1 to 4. You can do that easily, you can walk and do fast walks. Then you can try a really slow jog. If you want any links to yoga things I’ll post you my favourite one 💪🏼🙏🏼😘 it’s the starting that’s hard, but you’ve already done it and making brilliant progress. Bloody well done 👍🏼😘❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, and try couch to 5K, forget the 5K just get the app and look at weeks 1 to 4. You can do that easily, you can walk and do fast walks. Then you can try a really slow jog. If you want any links to yoga things I’ll post you my favourite one 💪🏼🙏🏼😘 it’s the starting that’s hard, but you’ve already done it and making brilliant progress. Bloody well done 👍🏼😘❤️🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thanks missy...appreciate that ❤️
Yes please to the yoga link...it's not too hard for a beginner is it tho? 🫣
I hear so many ppl talk about couch to 5K. Is it free..the app I mean? xx

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Fat and ugly are 2 different descriptions of her 🤣

Imo she is ugly...but that comes from within as others have said. Also...again its her that winds ppl up with her thinking she is a stunner...she really isnt!!

I dont mean any offence btw ❤️
Dont worry, I don’t take offence, we all have our own opinions which we an absolutely entitled too.
And I agree she defo comes across as being ugly from within. I was meaning looks wise 🥰