Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
She's got 2, maybe 3 events in July? Wow, sooo busy! Maybe I should ring my boss to say I'm only coming into the office 3 times next month...pretty sure I know what his answer will be!! 😠
Exactly, I have more events next week than that waster has in a month. Sooo busy shopping, eating, filtering herself and collecting a goodie bag!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Who the do asked her for a makeup tutorial 🤣🤣 she’s so full of s! ‘Commission paid’ on that video as well. Hope she makes do all.
Idiots on the gmc live did! I was watching and they were like oh yeah you should do that. Obviously needs extra cash now she has a third holiday booked, so do this is what I use and link all the products to get the gullible idiots to fund it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Here’s a makeup look I did yesterday? Oh really? You look nothing like you did yesterday, skins smooth, face looks a completely different shape.
If you just owned what you actually looked like I’m sure a lot of people would find you more “relatable” and funny how you said you won’t look the same as in the kitchen but now you’re in a different room in your house and look the same as the kitchen 👀
IMG_3966.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I cant stomach her. But I actually think she looks prettier naturally. That stretched face is what's making her eyes look so sunken in etc. I don't think she is an ugly woman, it's her soul that's making her ugly
Yes she’s just bland and average and ok with minimal makeup on, she hasn’t got bad skin so no need to slather all that make up on in layers. She’s look fine unfiltered. I suppose she has to layer up the products because she can sell more.
I thinks she is uglier on the inside 😝

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Here’s a makeup look I did yesterday? Oh really? You look nothing like you did yesterday, skins smooth, face looks a completely different shape.
If you just owned what you actually looked like I’m sure a lot of people would find you more “relatable” and funny how you said you won’t look the same as in the kitchen but now you’re in a different room in your house and look the same as the kitchen 👀
IMG_3966.jpeg
She WISHES to look slimmer!
Think she believes that what she REALLY looks like 🙄 just be HONEST Aimee then people would find you a bit more relatable. A bit more… not a whole lot more as you’ve a long way to go until you are actually relatable. Maybe when TikTok has gone. Your constant lies 🤥🤥🤥 it getting unbearable now to the point of embarrassment!