Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
This is a long one so I’ve cropped it and can’t even be bothered to watch 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpmmo2vog65h50tjrcb0.mov
I think not putting make up her neck and cleavage as they say in the business just makes it look crazy her neck is a completely different colour to her face and her cleavage is so sun damaged
Oh and as for Botox and eye treatments she thinks will make her younger how wrong can she be working within the industry for a while hands and neck show your age so if your face is smooth your just a try hard

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
not sure if anyone is posting her vids but I’m back on duty for you all
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpmkes7og65pctbifia0.mp4
Don’t wanna leave H for 3 nights - look at her trying to look like a good parent 🤣🤣 she is fooling no one, and it didn’t stop her when she went abroad with that brand.

No doubt she’ll go in Primark and get sponge Bob pj’s! And more slippers?! I genuinely think she’s bought or been gifted 10 pairs this last year (I bet the cats piss in the them).

Another holiday she can just be financially carefree and book. Relatable eh 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This is a long one so I’ve cropped it and can’t even be bothered to watch 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpmmo2vog65h50tjrcb0.mov
Who would ask her for a make up tutorial?! 🤣🤣😳😳 she needs to go get a professional one herself as she’s completely clueless when it comes to make up.

Also her eyes, eyebrows and bridge area are looking ever so weird since she started having things done. Always bruised and that dent in her forehead is becoming more prominent by the day, and her make up highlights it further.

MTH has posted
Yeah & there is one of the rabid sycophants on there claiming that the pictures of Olga was when it was bigger, someone pointed out the pictures were on the same day just hours apart. 🙄
Then another fecking fraggle with the usual “troll” bull💩
They just can’t admit that their catpissy idol is a liar & a fraud & they are getting fleeced & conned out of their cash.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I worry for those asking her for tips on makeup when there's so many people on tiktok who are unreal at makeup and they do videos to help people with their skills. It baffles me! Also this has probably been said (just awake after night duty) but she has left her child for that long before for absolutely no reason other than she was using work as an excuse to be away, even over mother's day so she talks utter se. Can't wait to see what she wears to this thing with her dad 👀 hope everyone's well! ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Product placement???? Is this a subliminal ad?????
No I think it’s more to boost her comments by getting the huns to ask where she got it from. It’s from b&q and looking at the ones on there it’s about £500.. but she was shocked and didn’t want to pay £215 from Tesco a few weeks back! But she’s happy to spend double from B&Q. If she keeps them cushions out they’re gonna go mouldy from the rain and I bet the cats piss all over them as well

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Cmon aimless. Us peasants don't get to walk around Liverpool. I need a video of your orange sweaty mug telling us "this is stunning" "oh that's a bit of me" "mummy isn't this gorgeous" "Ten ten"
🤣🤣 she is massively irritating when she’s out shopping with her mum. Acts posher and more smug. Imagine walking round primark and hearing her shouting ‘mummy look’ 🤣🤣