Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder if she's still watering that turf twice a day 😁
Ah Aimee you not the least bit sad you are in that garden drinking alone again??!! when you had such loving plans for it last year....probably had a double hammock on order🧔🧔🧔🧔(do you like the little dave emoji 🤣)
Happy people don't need to announce they are happy 😁😊
Get ya book out luv and enjoy the rest of your weekend 😊

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The fact she thinks having garden furniture is some sort of flex is unbelievable to me. Sit on a deck chair for all I care. You're still sitting alone drinking for a 2nd night in a row. She also has no cushion down in that recent tiktok so she's just scooted out to use the furniture for this reason? I don't think anyone's as sad as her tbh lol
A deck chair? You must be taking the piss it would deffo fold in half with her trapped which I'd actually pay to see 🤣🤣 Anyway must dash I'm only having a nosey while I'm in the bar queue because I'll not be moving when Taylor is out. Ain't no way ain't no fing way 🤣💃🏻 have a good night all. I most certainly will. Is H here BTW? Big Swiftie and all that 🤡🤣😭

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just skimmed her video with her mum.. going to primark.. in Liverpool.. on a Saturday..: and she claims to have anxiety?! I am a scouser and I have avoided that primark for years as I get the worst anxiety in there cus it’s just an anxiety inducer. I don’t get how she can cope in there. Just proves her anxiety is selective
Well said @easilyannoyed114 👏🏼
I live in Merseyside and wouldn’t even THINK about going into Town on a Saturday as it will be heaving in that Primark store in church st! Anxiety my arse!!!

Mar 8, 2024
A deck chair? You must be taking the piss it would deffo fold in half with her trapped which I'd actually pay to see 🤣🤣 Anyway must dash I'm only having a nosey while I'm in the bar queue because I'll not be moving when Taylor is out. Ain't no way ain't no fing way 🤣💃🏻 have a good night all. I most certainly will. Is H here BTW? Big Swiftie and all that 🤡🤣😭
Have the best time beaut ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Well said @easilyannoyed114 👏🏼

I live in Merseyside and wouldn’t even THINK about going into Town on a Saturday as it will be heaving in that Primark store in church st! Anxiety my arse!!!
Only time I go to town on a Saturday is if I’m day drinking. Couldn’t go shopping and I absolutely couldn’t go to primark. She’s got the whole week free why would she wait till a Saturday (if her anxiety is so so so bad she ss and vomits and almost faints) to go to town and primark! Her anxiety is about as real Jordan’s tits