Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The "hello" makes me want to stick a hot poker in my ears and eyes, shamey wins this one, its like something you'd hear in a a horror movie, yano like Freddy cruger? When they use that creepy song in All the moveis "1,2 freddies coming for you"
All I can see in that video is a slob & a hanger-on. Bet they’re both miserable in real life
All I can see in that video is a slob & a hanger-on. Bet they’re both miserable in real life
Yeah the one with Aimee slightly at the back looks like a still from a advert for a new chav sitcom 😂😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve never seen someone drool and get so exited by food, she has some weird fetishised with food, she will be twinning with Becki Jones soon.
Becki jones really doesn’t help herself saw her eating a Bruce cake earlier on, someone commented saying it’s 5500 calories per the huge chunk of cake so a piece has to be 1000 at least if not more!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww thank you… no im still popping the paracetamol 🤣 but I keep going. Think I’m just run down tbh! Everything’s hurting. Feel exhausted. Have a weird bit of rash on my stomach like hives? Idk 🤣 thank you so much for your well wishes ❤️🥰
Could be a viral infection they can cause rashes but don’t take my word for it I’m not a doctor obviously 🤣🤣 get well soon Jackie ❤️❤️

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I’d love to know that’s 2 months rent for some people!

She said she got it from b&q and it’s the only rattan cream set on there
It’s not fing right mate her bank account must need a fing break!! She’s just had s loads of work done in her house and garden now another holiday and nearly a grand on furniture !!!! You can’t tell me there isn’t cheaper places to get them sets from cos there deffo is !!!
Ps anyone wondering who assembled it for her ??? Cos she sure as do didn’t do it herself
(Hope I don’t offend calling you mate I get dead common when I’m angry) 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No doubt the old lush is going to be drinking and driving again tonight 😡😡 please can some police be around that area tonight 🙏🙏🙏
Getting an Indian let's see how many that would feed....
She likes to go because there’s more chance of her meeting her followers in there and it gives her the dopamine rush she can’t get from anything else

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's awful isn't it ... Pretty sure no one would have it on here we trolls are far too classy for that 🤣
I’ve actually never seen a coat as nasty. What is her style? It’s just thrown together s that does nothing for her at all. If you don’t have a pretty face then work on the body or just wear nice clothes. At least have something about you other than being a greedy pig

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Noticed the train going past and the fencing without any greenery 😟
Then , the view is then blocked by something. Obviously a guilty conscience about removing established shrubs with wildlife living there….
Rather have greenery and just cut it back 🤷🏽‍♀️

As for the Indian…. Always tons of food ordered. So greedy and why she insists on showing everyone her eating her food is beyond me…. I personally find it revolting
I’d love to have that privacy in my back garden with that bush! Especially her with a child who will soon be a teenager. I struggled for a long time to sit in my back garden in shorts and a vest top when it’s a hot day due to lack of privacy. She really doesn’t know what she has!

Mar 8, 2024
Jigsaw you absolute fing weirdo!!!
Do you know what is guaranteed to be a killer?? Unhealthy Eating.....like eating the amount of se Aimee does!! Why do you highlight this all to your 10 followers ??? What do you think they will do with your weird arse SS ....blocking out most of the conversation??? You know you are driving more people here don't you, with your weird referencing of us on Aimee's page !!!

Now let's talk about the next post shall we !!! Claims??? Are you for real You horrible t!! You think any one person on here would go into things that deep if they wasn't true!!! Like who the do would make those things up, let me reframe that what sane person would make that up .. We are not Aimee, we do not make things up!!! We are triggered by Aimee lying about certain things because of personal experiences!! We find some comfort (or a lot in my case!!) in the support we get from each other on here
Here's the thing this is a forum to discuss Aimee, we don't leave it on her page instead we blow off steam on here because we can! If she or you choose to read here then that's on you!!!
Now, the other page is where we talk more personal stuff and feel comfortable to do so, we rarely mention Aimee as it was made for "off topic" conversations!! So why do you even read there!! All I can say is it's a good job you are hiding behind that weird arse creepy mask 🎭
You absolute fing wanker !!! Do not use people's genuine experiences to try and score brownie points off of aimee....which by the way even she would reject you and she's got no friends !!
Now do off 🖕

Sorry for the rant guys but she/he/it/them/t has done me with this!!!😡😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240615-213950.png
    Screenshot_20240615-213950.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20240615-214005.png
    Screenshot_20240615-214005.png
    383.7 KB · Views: 89

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Jigsaw you absolute fing weirdo!!!
Do you know what is guaranteed to be a killer?? Unhealthy Eating.....like eating the amount of se Aimee does!! Why do you highlight this all to your 10 followers ??? What do you think they will do with your weird arse SS ....blocking out most of the conversation??? You know you are driving more people here don't you, with your weird referencing of us on Aimee's page !!!

Now let's talk about the next post shall we !!! Claims??? Are you for real You horrible t!! You think any one person on here would go into things that deep if they wasn't true!!! Like who the do would make those things up, let me reframe that what sane person would make that up .. We are not Aimee, we do not make things up!!! We are triggered by Aimee lying about certain things because of personal experiences!! We find some comfort (or a lot in my case!!) in the support we get from each other on here
Here's the thing this is a forum to discuss Aimee, we don't leave it on her page instead we blow off steam on here because we can! If she or you choose to read here then that's on you!!!
Now, the other page is where we talk more personal stuff and feel comfortable to do so, we rarely mention Aimee as it was made for "off topic" conversations!! So why do you even read there!! All I can say is it's a good job you are hiding behind that weird arse creepy mask 🎭
You absolute fing wanker !!! Do not use people's genuine experiences to try and score brownie points off of aimee....which by the way even she would reject you and she's got no friends !!
Now do off 🖕

Sorry for the rant guys but she/he/it/them/t has done me with this!!!😡😡
I just saw that as “one of those people” they can piss off I don’t claim it, I lived it! And so did so many others on here! Unlike Aimee who CLAIMED it because they got shouted at, I wish that was all that happened to me!
And also jigsaw predictive text is handy for you, learn to spell DISGUSTING and then realise that’s what YOU are. You are blanking out the post and highlighting the bad parts not the rest, doing what suits your narrative!
Just like your precious Aimee!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I have a question to those who live in a city!
She called going into Liverpool going into town …
But it’s a city?
Is that normal for people? Cos I live in an actual town so it’d be “going into town” (most commonly we say “going into *name of said town*”)

Ps - the word town doesn’t look or sound right now I’ve said it too much