Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Anyone else shaking their head at the sentence Harper has a birthday this year?? No fookin s sherlock. That's the best excuse for buying more hello kitty s she could come up with 🤔😂. Guarantee they wont be found come September.
I was thinking the same! She won’t even remember she bought it in September 🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The hedge has gone! You see the train going past when video first starts and then she’s tried covering it up later in the video!

All that food for 2 of them, that’s got to be another £40+ dropped on a takeaway
Noticed the train going past and the fencing without any greenery 😟
Then , the view is then blocked by something. Obviously a guilty conscience about removing established shrubs with wildlife living there….
Rather have greenery and just cut it back 🤷🏽‍♀️

As for the Indian…. Always tons of food ordered. So greedy and why she insists on showing everyone her eating her food is beyond me…. I personally find it revolting

Natty88

Mar 9, 2024
Buying h XS women’s clothes is ridiculous they won’t fit! XS tends to fit 13/14 yr olds. And h isn’t in that size in kids clothes.

She’s once again trying to make out she’s more grown up than she is. Get the kid to learn to cut her own food, have a good basic hygiene and then tell us she’s “grown up” she’ll look like she’s dressing in Aimee’s clothes wearing XS clothes
Not defending Aimee but my stepdaughter who is 9 (10 in a month) is wearing XXS clothes from Primark as shes so tall

Mar 8, 2024
What’s more irritating - Bendy Wendy’s ‘hi peeps’ or Olga’s ‘hello’ she does in a stupid voice. Pair of pricks 🤣
The "hello" makes me want to stick a hot poker in my ears and eyes, shamey wins this one, its like something you'd hear in a a horror movie, yano like Freddy cruger? When they use that creepy song in All the moveis "1,2 freddies coming for you"

Mar 8, 2024
Well lasses im wetting the whistle with the bestie tonight. Hope everyone has a fab weekend because mine will be completely written off after this night 😂 I will keep my beady eye on the chat for the goss! ❤️ IMG_2439.jpeg
Have a good one ❤️
Noticed the train going past and the fencing without any greenery 😟
Then , the view is then blocked by something. Obviously a guilty conscience about removing established shrubs with wildlife living there….
Rather have greenery and just cut it back 🤷🏽‍♀️

As for the Indian…. Always tons of food ordered. So greedy and why she insists on showing everyone her eating her food is beyond me…. I personally find it revolting
She's one sneaky, horrible bastard isn't she!! obviously she knows even her most loyal huns won't be happy!
She could of just had that tided up but no selfish, horrible t!!
And another takeaway that could feed a family of 4!

Well Aimee we know you read here and you are literally eating your way to a early grave!! Poor H!
Also Wendy on the beg again 🙄🙄