Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I just saw that as “one of those people” they can piss off I don’t claim it, I lived it! And so did so many others on here! Unlike Aimee who CLAIMED it because they got shouted at, I wish that was all that happened to me!
And also jigsaw predictive text is handy for you, learn to spell DISGUSTING and then realise that’s what YOU are. You are blanking out the post and highlighting the bad parts not the rest, doing what suits your narrative!
Just like your precious Aimee!
Exactly that !! I've noticed that about the freak, blanks out the whole sentence, like you say to suit the narrative just like her Messiah!! It's actually weird as do!
Aimee and vav get me to anger levels but this post 😡😡I am on another level 😡😡
Actually shows the type of person IT is!!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I just saw that as “one of those people” they can piss off I don’t claim it, I lived it! And so did so many others on here! Unlike Aimee who CLAIMED it because they got shouted at, I wish that was all that happened to me!
And also jigsaw predictive text is handy for you, learn to spell DISGUSTING and then realise that’s what YOU are. You are blanking out the post and highlighting the bad parts not the rest, doing what suits your narrative!
Just like your precious Aimee!
I do wonder how old this jigsaw is. Is it a child? Or a very uneducated adult? Think it’s trying to be the anti MTH but the video skills, grammar and language is extremely poor. Go to school! You have some front calling anonymous accounts liars from YOUR ANONYMOUS account.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly that !! I've noticed that about the freak, blanks out the whole sentence, like you say to suit the narrative just like her Messiah!! It's actually weird as do!
Aimee and vav get me to anger levels but this post 😡😡I am on another level 😡😡
Actually shows the type of person IT is!!
It sure does! They’re strange and looking for validation constantly and spend hours scrolling here to find a sentence they can use for their videos! Trying to find the worst possible and making it seem worse than it actually is! They merged part of my post about wishing Aimee no harm with a comment calling her fat made it look like it was all the same person😫😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I do wonder how old this jigsaw is. Is it a child? Or a very uneducated adult? Think it’s trying to be the anti MTH but the video skills, grammar and language is extremely poor. Go to school! You have some front calling anonymous accounts liars from YOUR ANONYMOUS account.
They seem very rubbish at spelling I mean predictive text is a thing and if you’re going to come for people on your little account at least spell correctly otherwise you just look an even bigger tit! And they also did one on I.P addresses like we all know that whole thing is bullshit TL has been around for years!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
They seem very rubbish at spelling I mean predictive text is a thing and if you’re going to come for people on your little account at least spell correctly otherwise you just look an even bigger tit! And they also did one on I.P addresses like we all know that whole thing is bullshit TL has been around for years!
Yeah, I don’t dare argue with anyone if
1. It’s something I know nothing about
2. If I can’t articulate correctly
I end up being embarrassed, you’ve already lost the argument if you say something that’s false or you’ve not been able to spell or pronounce words properly. Imagine a politician who couldn’t spell, you wouldn’t trust them to be your spokesperson/leader would you 🤷‍♀️
It’s just looking foolish with no credibility to me

Mar 9, 2024
Only time I go to town on a Saturday is if I’m day drinking. Couldn’t go shopping and I absolutely couldn’t go to primark. She’s got the whole week free why would she wait till a Saturday (if her anxiety is so so so bad she ss and vomits and almost faints) to go to town and primark! Her anxiety is about as real Jordan’s tits
It’s because her mummy works so can’t go with her for the boozy brunch and to hold her hand in the week. What an actual sad woman she is

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Jigsaw is a t....pass it on....obviously no idea about DV. I suffered dv for 10 years I won't talk about it as was to traumatic till this day even after 13 years ive never made myself a victim im a survivor
Sod um love, just trying to get at us because it doesn’t like what we put on here. We’ve got thick skin tho. Nothing we can’t handle 💪

Mar 9, 2024
I I I I I I just gonna taste test this for you 🤮! It’s disgusting to see her orgasm over some take away. Get a life Aimee ! Or you’ll be very lonely one day
It’s the ones where she says “I’m salivating” that do me! When she dribbles over the food and wipes her mouth - always knocks me sick - she’s gunna grow a snout soon!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I have a question to those who live in a city!
She called going into Liverpool going into town …
But it’s a city?
Is that normal for people? Cos I live in an actual town so it’d be “going into town” (most commonly we say “going into *name of said town*”)

Ps - the word town doesn’t look or sound right now I’ve said it too much
I live in a city, we would say going into the city centre not town

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Hello trowels hope you are all living your best life’s under your bridges.
I’ve had a lovely date night with my husband of 25+ years at a local restaurant run by friends.
Looking forward to my two weeks well deserved leave from my real job, where I have to turn up clean and dressed. No concrete plans but it won’t involve me filming myself with filters and taste testing! I own my curves 😘

Mar 9, 2024
My gut tells me jigsaw is late 50s. A spinster-very overweight with varicose veins and a fungal nail infection. Probably lives with Bert her elderly uncle so she can fiddle benefits. Shes 4foot 2 - a virgin and keeps chipmunks in the airing cupboard. Definitely a hoarder with halitosis and an itchy weeping rash in her belly folds. She shoplifts chicken in Aldi and has tits that skim her ankle bones. I guarantee she has 2 teeth and dyed red hair with a 4 inch grey root problem. Undoubtably rides a mobility scooter that is way too small for her fat arse. Hairs on her chin and nipples and eats happy shopper baked beans out of a tin. Her house will be overflowing with hair burst and fluff. Pictures of aimless and H will adorn her walls and she will most certainly be flicking her bean over Aimee’s Mingo poses in that minging bra she never takes off. She is desperately trying to save enough money to buy a train ticket to Southport to sit outside her besties house but she needs to keep buying the best eye cream ever cos it makes olga a happy bunny. - I work for the police as a criminal profiler every 3rd friday so I do know what I’m talking about !

Mar 13, 2024
UK
My gut tells me jigsaw is late 50s. A spinster-very overweight with varicose veins and a fungal nail infection. Probably lives with Bert her elderly uncle so she can fiddle benefits. Shes 4foot 2 - a virgin and keeps chipmunks in the airing cupboard. Definitely a hoarder with halitosis and an itchy weeping rash in her belly folds. She shoplifts chicken in Aldi and has tits that skim her ankle bones. I guarantee she has 2 teeth and dyed red hair with a 4 inch grey root problem. Undoubtably rides a mobility scooter that is way too small for her fat arse. Hairs on her chin and nipples and eats happy shopper baked beans out of a tin. Her house will be overflowing with hair burst and fluff. Pictures of aimless and H will adorn her walls and she will most certainly be flicking her bean over Aimee’s Mingo poses in that minging bra she never takes off. She is desperately trying to save enough money to buy a train ticket to Southport to sit outside her besties house but she needs to keep buying the best eye cream ever cos it makes olga a happy bunny. - I work for the police as a criminal profiler every 3rd friday so I do know what I’m talking about !
😂😂😂 literally dying 😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
It sure does! They’re strange and looking for validation constantly and spend hours scrolling here to find a sentence they can use for their videos! Trying to find the worst possible and making it seem worse than it actually is! They merged part of my post about wishing Aimee no harm with a comment calling her fat made it look like it was all the same person😫😂
Aimees a t.

Just making it easier for you jigsaw for your next post.

May 24, 2024
The World
Sat here with a 4 inch grey/blonde root problem… 🤣🤣🤣
I’m lightening my hair in a natural blonde dyed dark brown so I’m washing the colour out. Don’t come for me 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
No I think it’s more to boost her comments by getting the huns to ask where she got it from. It’s from b&q and looking at the ones on there it’s about £500.. but she was shocked and didn’t want to pay £215 from Tesco a few weeks back! But she’s happy to spend double from B&Q. If she keeps them cushions out they’re gonna go mouldy from the rain and I bet the cats piss all over them as well
Ah..I was referring to the drink 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭