Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_5704.jpeg I got this jumpsuit size 8 new from eBay for £12. I’m a 6-8 and this is baggy so I’d say the sizes are true to size. It’s got some stretch to it as there’s no zip so it allows you to pull over hips then go back to normal once it’s on

so she tried on the 14 jumpsuit and it still stretched and made the pockets stand out. I’d say she needs at least a size 16. My top half is size 6 so I need my stick on boobs (boomba) to fill it out and some tape to hold the fabric in place.

So ladies, eating the way she does every day is now taking its toll on her body. She is not a 10-12 she is more 14-16. She is absolutely lying about her size. Maybe she is too thick to realise the jumpsuits she was trying on are only stretchy to allow you to step into them and pull up. They shouldn’t be worn with material stretched.

I hope she wears them because she will look a sight.

Lying greedy cow isn’t she 🙄💩

Mar 9, 2024
No doubt the old lush is going to be drinking and driving again tonight 😡😡 please can some police be around that area tonight 🙏🙏🙏
Getting a Indian let's see how many that would feed....
I do not understand her...she is such a contradiction. Struggles with anxiety but can go into a shop that is heaving.
I get anxiety flares up for different reasons however I have yet to meet a fellow sufferer who can cope in those sorts of conditions.

Even thought of going into Pennies sets my stomach on edge. My husband struggles to get me out of the house at the best of times and even he knows there's no way in hell I'll go in there.

Never mind the amount of people but the actual disarray that greets you when you go in sets me off...same for tk max.

I can't even grocery shop anymore unless it's online as I end up buying the whole shop or walking out with nothing.

She truly does irk me with her ability to turn this on and off!!

Still trying to catch up 🤣🤣🤣
🦄🧚‍♀️🌷

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
IMG_5704.jpeg I got this jumpsuit size 8 new from eBay for £12. I’m a 6-8 and this is baggy so I’d say the sizes are true to size. It’s got some stretch to it as there’s no zip so it allows you to pull over hips then go back to normal once it’s on

so she tried on the 14 jumpsuit and it still stretched and made the pockets stand out. I’d say she needs at least a size 16. My top half is size 6 so I need my stick on boobs (boomba) to fill it out and some tape to hold the fabric in place.

So ladies, eating the way she does every day is now taking its toll on her body. She is not a 10-12 she is more 14-16. She is absolutely lying about her size. Maybe she is too thick to realise the jumpsuits she was trying on are only stretchy to allow you to step into them and pull up. They shouldn’t be worn with material stretched.

I hope she wears them because she will look a sight.

Lying greedy cow isn’t she 🙄💩
She’s bigger than I am and shorter by 3 inches. She’s definitely more a 16, I’ve lost weight (7.5lbs 6 weeks) and 3 inches off waist and hips & I’m now in a size 14 from an 18 at the start of the year. I need an 16/18 top to fit in the boobs. She just needs to own her size and stop filtering herself so much that when the real Aimee is revealed the oh you look so different comments stop

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
My gut tells me jigsaw is late 50s. A spinster-very overweight with varicose veins and a fungal nail infection. Probably lives with Bert her elderly uncle so she can fiddle benefits. Shes 4foot 2 - a virgin and keeps chipmunks in the airing cupboard. Definitely a hoarder with halitosis and an itchy weeping rash in her belly folds. She shoplifts chicken in Aldi and has tits that skim her ankle bones. I guarantee she has 2 teeth and dyed red hair with a 4 inch grey root problem. Undoubtably rides a mobility scooter that is way too small for her fat arse. Hairs on her chin and nipples and eats happy shopper baked beans out of a tin. Her house will be overflowing with hair burst and fluff. Pictures of aimless and H will adorn her walls and she will most certainly be flicking her bean over Aimee’s Mingo poses in that minging bra she never takes off. She is desperately trying to save enough money to buy a train ticket to Southport to sit outside her besties house but she needs to keep buying the best eye cream ever cos it makes olga a happy bunny. - I work for the police as a criminal profiler every 3rd friday so I do know what I’m talking about !
Best thing I’ve read all week 😂😂😂 absolutely howling 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Aww thank you… no im still popping the paracetamol 🤣 but I keep going. Think I’m just run down tbh! Everything’s hurting. Feel exhausted. Have a weird bit of rash on my stomach like hives? Idk 🤣 thank you so much for your well wishes ❤️🥰
How are you today? Has the rash gone? I automatically go into nurse mode when I hear someone is unwell 🤣🤣 Then start diagnosing even though I haven't even laid eyes on!! 🦄🧚‍♀️🌷

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s bigger than I am and shorter by 3 inches. She’s definitely more a 16, I’ve lost weight (7.5lbs 6 weeks) and 3 inches off waist and hips & I’m now in a size 14 from an 18 at the start of the year. I need an 16/18 top to fit in the boobs. She just needs to own her size and stop filtering herself so much that when the real Aimee is revealed the oh you look so different comments stop
I just posted on the friends chat page the info on couch to 5K app and yoga. You seem motivated and positive so this might help you as well. I’m jet lagged and cannot make myself get up 🤣🤣🤣but I’m going in the gym eventually today.
Another thing that helped me was a cheap smart watch to count steps and heart rate. It’s really encouraging. Keep going and you’ll feel fitter, it’s not about the size it’s about health so just keep plodding on 👍🏼🌸🙏🏼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸😘

Mar 9, 2024
I just saw that as “one of those people” they can piss off I don’t claim it, I lived it! And so did so many others on here! Unlike Aimee who CLAIMED it because they got shouted at, I wish that was all that happened to me!
And also jigsaw predictive text is handy for you, learn to spell DISGUSTING and then realise that’s what YOU are. You are blanking out the post and highlighting the bad parts not the rest, doing what suits your narrative!
Just like your precious Aimee!
I read that last sentence as PRECOCIOUS Aimee and thought " ooo that's such a good description of her" 🤣🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
We had an Indian tonight and one nann done 4 of us. Just saying
Absolutely!
We just order one naan between us and actually share a meal & rice ( just us 2) and I find that’s more than enough… especially with the naan & the rice. It’s a lot of carbs.

Just watched her video again and noticed that she gets so very excited when around food. Maybe some kind of a food addiction! She definitely over eats and it looks like it’s getting out of control. 🐷