Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes! she was born on the streets she’s never known a home, bed, sofa, toy, an owner, anything until she came to me. Just because she isn’t staying with me doesn’t mean I didn’t rescue her. I absolutely did. Without my money to get her over here, she would still be homeless over there. That thing is a cocksucker and it can suck my big fat one x
What kind of doggie and where from? I love dogs so so much!
You’ve done an amazing thing. Without your actions the little babe wouldn’t be on her way to her forever home ❤️
do jizzypig you mad stalker, take your own advice, stop cyber bullying, stalking, monitoring, and relaying false information. Aimee isn’t going to tongue punch your hole! 😘

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for all notifications! Catching up with you absolute funny f*ckers 🤣🤣

On our Aims, another weekend another Liverpool shopping trip, takeaway, booze, boring ads, s transition and beige DUD. So much she could do with her child free weekends but each time it’s the same repeated crap.

And yes im going to bang on about food waste again (apologies) but where the do is all this food she’s buying going? It’s absolutely criminal. Nothing in! How on earth is that possible.

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for all notifications! Catching up with you absolute funny f*ckers 🤣🤣

On our Aims, another weekend another Liverpool shopping trip, takeaway, booze, boring ads, s transition and beige DUD. So much she could do with her child free weekends but each time it’s the same repeated crap.

And yes im going to bang on about food waste again (apologies) but where the do is all this food she’s buying going? It’s absolutely criminal. Nothing in! How on earth is that possible.
I’m thinking it’s like all the other hauls she does - she must take it back once she’s shown it for a refund🤣 there must have been enough Indian left to feed them for a bloody week! The waste is shocking! I hate throwing food away! I’m like the street cook! I’m always on our WhatsApp group saying I have left overs - there is always someone running up my drive with their dishes! Cheeky sods put requests in🤣 it’s actually impossible for her and a child to eat their way through everything she shows! Look how much bread she buys! Mind blowing unless she is secretly funding a food bank ! X

Mar 9, 2024
She forgets not to gorge on every thing she buys that day so it’s all gone by the day after. She buys it and it’s scoffed down immediately
And when does she eat all the bloody chocolate she buys? Open her cupboards and it must be like Willy wonkers show room 🤣she buys all this new stuff but eats the same meals every bloody week! Lard arse that’s what she is ! Bet she only slaps crap in that air fryer 4 times a week and the rest is take away- just where the hell does it go? Has she got monster mice raiding the place every night? X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m thinking it’s like all the other hauls she does - she must take it back once she’s shown it for a refund🤣 there must have been enough Indian left to feed them for a bloody week! The waste is shocking! I hate throwing food away! I’m like the street cook! I’m always on our WhatsApp group saying I have left overs - there is always someone running up my drive with their dishes! Cheeky sods put requests in🤣 it’s actually impossible for her and a child to eat their way through everything she shows! Look how much bread she buys! Mind blowing unless she is secretly funding a food bank ! X
She’ll just bin it (I bet she throws out more waste food a week then a Coop does). No way she donates to a food bank either, she’s too self absorbed. It’s not just the food she buys that never features in her DUD’s etc it’s the food she does show where she wastes it that really angers me - like cooking a whole chicken for a sandwich, not pouring a whole ready meal or microwave mash on a dinner, opening a new hummus or coleslaw every time. And she must spend more on butter in a month than most do in a year.

You see that’s such a good thing you do ☺️ I have been on the breadline, where I’ve had to walk round a supermarket with a calculator, had to stretch meals etc and my ‘nothing in’ was literally bare fridge, freezer and cupboards bar condiments. Me and my husband had our first kid at 18 and the other 2 followed close after so we were always skint. And now at 39 we are comfortable but still hold the same values around food waste and budgeting. And detest seeing so much waste.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And when does she eat all the bloody chocolate she buys? Open her cupboards and it must be like Willy wonkers show room 🤣she buys all this new stuff but eats the same meals every bloody week! Lard arse that’s what she is ! Bet she only slaps crap in that air fryer 4 times a week and the rest is take away- just where the hell does it go? Has she got monster mice raiding the place every night? X
She pigs out on all that chocolate and crap off camera. And I think H eats a lot of it too given how lacking in nutrients the poor child looks and how bad her poor teeth are.

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Been away on a camping trip for the weekend, and catching up with Aimless’ riveting content..I see nothings changed with the hag, her daughter not spending fathers day w/ her dad is weird. So is her creepy IG posts about her 9yo daughter. She needs to get a grip & realize shes putting her in danger for all the creeps online. Also please quit the filters, it makes you look worse Aimless & we can all see thru them. The least you can do is be honest, esp when your content is more boring than watching paint dry

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Dinners Wendy has with Charlie compared to Aimee the takeaway queen 🤣 IMG_4022.jpeg
Charlie nearly always does a home cooked meal, after a day at work, Aimee can't manage it after talking to her phone for 10 mins, yet WLW dotes on her eldest & only sees Charlie when she makes the effort to drive down. Then films herself tugging and stroking her grandson in a very strange manner. Poor lad never looks that comfortable to me when he's there being pawed at.