Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I haven’t watched past “they a actually hired an ice cream van” am I to assume she made all the children cry because she shouldered them all out the way so she could get to the front and buy everything to scoff herself? Bet she had a freezer bag the size of an organ donation box to hide them all in
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpnim2nog65j0hngjphg.mp4
So earlier she said she had nothing in the house but her shop from Thursday hasn't been touched apart from the chicken. There's a lot of stuff in that haul

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
IMG_3993.jpeg

You’re a catfish everyday, give me cosmetics live showed that! And hair burst!
I will give some credit she looks better than usual! The dress isn’t my personal taste it looks multi tones and in parts looks like fake tan just went on it 🤣
It’s a bit on the short side for me and her tree trunk legs. Hope she doesn’t bend over and everyone can see LAST WEEKS KNICKERS 🤢🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Ohhhh this little prick wants a clap back from me does it. Been reading on our faceless friends thread. I opened up about having to rehome my rescue due to not fulfilling her SPECIFIC needs as a rescue dog from another country. How dare you put me in the same category as abandoning a dog.
She is with me until the PERFECT home is found.
I paid quite a bit of money to have her come over to the UK. Meaning she will never be on the streets again because of that.
The rescue I got her from will be providing checks to make sure she goes to the correct place.

She’s hardly been fing dumped on the street has she. And I haven’t had her for a few weeks, I’ve had her for over 3 months.
I will no longer be opening up on the Faceless Friends thread as this t is taking things we say on there and trying its best to use things against us 🤣🤣
If you knew anything about being an owner you’d know I’ve done the most responsible thing by the dog. There’s not a thing I’ve done wrong. Nobodies been abandoned but I’d fing abandon you if I was forced to have any kind of dealings with you.

And if I’ve hurt your feelings by calling you names you’ve brought it on yourself. Don’t play victim now you small plastic piece of s 💩

I was raging when I saw it!!
You have done (and continue) an amazing thing for her (it's a hard enough decision without this t doing a post about it!)
Like you said she will get to go to a good home but for now she is being well cared for by yourself.
The life she has now because of you compared to being on the Streets!
We need more yous and less fing jigsaw's!!!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I was raging when I saw it!!
You have done (and continue) an amazing thing for her (it's a hard enough decision without this t doing a post about it!)
Like you said she will get to go to a good home but for now she is being well cared for by yourself.
The life she has now because of you compared to being on the Streets!
We need more yous and less fing jigsaw's!!!
Yes! she was born on the streets she’s never known a home, bed, sofa, toy, an owner, anything until she came to me. Just because she isn’t staying with me doesn’t mean I didn’t rescue her. I absolutely did. Without my money to get her over here, she would still be homeless over there. That thing is a cocksucker and it can suck my big fat one x

Mar 8, 2024
I haven’t watched past “they a actually hired an ice cream van” am I to assume she made all the children cry because she shouldered them all out the way so she could get to the front and buy everything to scoff herself? Bet she had a freezer bag the size of an organ donation box to hide them all in
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpnim2nog65j0hngjphg.mp4
Who is she trying to kid, that kid ate more than her ...of course she did 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Also why is she so smug that there was an ice cream van there 🙄ffs yeah we had one....just outside me gaff 🤣🤣🤣

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t worry I know I’m doing right by the dog. Tried to make out I’m about to tie her to some railings and walk off 🤣🤣 it knows nothing! “Abandoning” and “rehoming” are two different things. It’s even more uneducated than I thought ❤️❤️❤️
What you are doing is amazing you are doing right for the animals needs and wants , I wish everyone was like you,

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Why does she always have to point out how much harper eats and how she eats more than her?
Aimee have you seen the amount of takeaway you ordered last night for 2 people? Do you see your plates at DUD?
Stop being so harsh on your own child!
And you did that also because you knew the tea she was having was rubbish as per!
Aimee does forget to eat remember 😬😂

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Mine is in the centre inbetween where my rib cages are and hasn’t spread like I said. My headache comes and goes/if I bend down my head hurts. It’s possible I could have it. How long does it take to go? I’ve only got two days off work so hoping recovery is speedy 🤣🤣
I think she had it for at least a week and had to have medication for it. Maybe have a look at the rash on google xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Who is she trying to kid, that kid ate more than her ...of course she did 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Also why is she so smug that there was an ice cream van there 🙄ffs yeah we had one....just outside me gaff 🤣🤣🤣
This made me laugh so much 🤣 because I've been saying I can't wait for the ice cream man to come because obviously never did in the high rise flat. Well today he did and my fella said Christ I've never seen you move as fast 🤣🤣🤣