Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Guys I’m having a breakdown, I’ve only managed to bag tickets for Taylor tomorrow!!! Shiiiiiiit the bed!!!
Just told our lass that her & her 3 besties are off to London on Saturday to see Taylor, they all deserve a wee treat for all the hard work they have put into their A-levels. The screaming & crying has now stopped & we are at the excitement & we are the best mums & dads in the whole universe & the planning of the outfit stage. All the excitement gave me braxton hicks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Just told our lass that her & her 3 besties are off to London on Saturday to see Taylor, they all deserve a wee treat for all the hard work they have put into their A-levels. The screaming & crying has now stopped & we are at the excitement & we are the best mums & dads in the whole universe & the planning of the outfit stage. All the excitement gave me braxton hicks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s such an amazing thing - you win the parenting medal! Wow! Make them clean their rooms now they can’t say no! X

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh my gosh!! Can you be my Mum? I've been good Brownie promise 🤞🏼That's amazing they'll have a ball

Eeee Braxton hicks is exciting too. How long do you have left now? 💙

That’s such an amazing thing - you win the parenting medal! Wow! Make them clean their rooms now they can’t say no! X
She deserves it, she is a good kid, they all are & her besties are my besties kids & they all look after each other & they are making memories like we all did when we were growing up.
Truth be told I will be glad of the peace for a bit, she ain’t left me alone since I was put on maternity leave. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s so like a carry on character isn’t she. Which is funny because she’s the spit of Kenneth Williams
And we all know she's pointing there because the spicy rice is on the side ready to eat. Along with the rest of that Turkish bread because why else would you cook it? Most people cut what they're having and freeze the rest not eat the whole lot 🤢🐷

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Never have I ever had raw cucumber and carrot with pizza! Never! Also she'll take it to school? Will she do. Who in their right mind would even dream of sending their child to school with cold, soggy, fishy pizza sitting sweating in her box til dinner time? She going to take a cakey and yoggy and a toddler spoon too? Stop bullying your own child you fing rat 😡

Mar 9, 2024
She deserves it, she is a good kid, they all are & her besties are my besties kids & they all look after each other & they are making memories like we all did when we were growing up.
Truth be told I will be glad of the peace for a bit, she ain’t left me alone since I was put on maternity leave. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s made me quite emotional 😢some kids like H will never know how it feels to know you are really loved x lucky kids

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I read that in Nessa style voice 🤣
Truth be told. I knows, ‘ows it goin alright?

Mar 13, 2024
UK
My comments on today’s offerings:

The dates of her work history don’t make sense. If she worked during college and after at Boots then supposedly Primark, didn’t think they had been around that long, then years in travel and she’s been just doing Tik Tok for over 2yrs. There’s not enough time? Lies!

Tell us you read here without telling us your read here. Never has she mentioned giving Harold left over food for lunch - more lies because it’s been mentioned here and on the sister page about the absolute waste of food.

On the topic of food waste why heat two different kinds of bread? for someone who hates cooking and clearing up she gives herself an awful lot of work.

She’s dishing up her dinner in PJ’s is that after a shower and so she’ll be going away to London to an event with hair stinking of frying.. 🤮

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Pizza with cucumber & carrot sticks 😲
I’m lost for words!! 🤯

Her Dinner was basically CARBS WITH CARBS. why has she cooked that entire round bread Turkish thingy 🤷🏽‍♀️ as she’s the only one eating it!
I would have cut it in half and froze half -she’s so wasteful ……… or will she eat it ALL and ALL the Garlic bread too 🫣
Gee whizzzzzzz , what a Pig 🐷