Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Pizza with cucumber & carrot sticks 😲
I’m lost for words!! 🤯

Her Dinner was basically CARBS WITH CARBS. why has she cooked that entire round bread Turkish thingy 🤷🏽‍♀️ as she’s the only one eating it!
I would have cut it in half and froze half -she’s so wasteful ……… or will she eat it ALL and ALL the Garlic bread too 🫣
Gee whizzzzzzz , what a Pig 🐷
Gotta make sure the 9 chins are well fed 🤣🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there

Are you familiar with her juice plus days? Her weight lifting era? Where she tried to scam people? I can’t ever imagine her getting fit now. She’s eating herself into heart disease and diabetes 😳
I’m not no but I have read a bit about it on here and the other site 😂 I’m shocked at how much she’s let herself go over the years though. She looks haggered these days. Just a greasy mess. No pride in her appearance what so ever.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Was just thinking it'll be interesting to see the difference between hers and H packed lunch. Bang on about H eating more than you time to put your money where your mouth is instead of a doughnut. Bet she doesn't show it, it'll be H packed lunch followed by Flamingo pose OOTD and how she's so anxious. Her posts are like a bloody carousel 🎠🤡

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Never have I ever had raw cucumber and carrot with pizza! Never! Also she'll take it to school? Will she do. Who in their right mind would even dream of sending their child to school with cold, soggy, fishy pizza sitting sweating in her box til dinner time? She going to take a cakey and yoggy and a toddler spoon too? Stop bullying your own child you fing rat 😡
I get the cucumber, I do have salad with a pizza.

There's no way she'll take what's left to school, she never has before. Whatever happened to that ham she got the other week on a quick delivery for Harpers sammies? She's had chicken or tuna ever since. The amount of money she wastes shopping is vile. Look at all the food she got Thursday that's not been cooked or eaten, unless she's having 2 full meals a day.

Mar 8, 2024
Morning girls, got a lot to try and catch up on. Been away helping my boy move, when I say boy he’s a proper grown man 😆
Anyway, had a quick scroll through a million pages and basically she’s still the same but different as in, she still looks a mess but saying sorry she looks a mess, and don’t get me started on her “career”
Tell us about your juice plus days Aimee, go on, tell us how successful that was. Go on Aimee, I’ll wait.

Mar 9, 2024
Morning everyone,

What will today bring? A video saying she hasn’t slept - been on the toilet with anxiety and then another video of her tucking into her bananas with her bear strapped in the passenger seat next to her?
There will of course be the mingo pose wearing The Chav freebie outfit complete with the socks thinking she looks cool and young- followed by the ridiculous eye do and the “I dunno” girly giggle while tucking her hair behind her ear. She will be packing enough “ snackage” and noodles to feed a stranded school trip. She will inform us all of her bowel movement and nausea and then hey ho - 30 mins later she will be at the services - sun glasses stuck on her head with a gallon on Starbies and at least 3 new confectionery items that are all “yum” the obligatory arrival post will be followed by the predictable “only me” made up drama Post - and then onto the seriously sexy transition post and another mingo post looking like Lilly savage on a bender ! Absolute waste of oxygen!

Mar 9, 2024
Today's vomit inducing content will include a morrrrninnnng video first sip of the day one eye closing and smacking of her dried monkey arse lips , eyes in back of me ed , crusty voice haven't slept a wink as I'm so upset about leaving harper for 3 days (she's creaming her Kristy knickers at the thoughts of it but has to fool her huns) anxiety also will be raging (of course) the babies have a sitter coming to stay etc , outfit of the day to travel in , no doubt highlighting her bulbous minge with her chunky leg kicked out to the side showcasing her foot wear of the day and reminding people if they are sliders she most definitely won't be driving in them (but she will be ) she's so fake and bloody predictable
Great minds think alike- she is soooo bloody predictable! 🤣