Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Sick to the back teeth of this absolutely fake anxiety and the tell me how brave and beautiful posts she puts out. Makes me so angry! And that Maybelline off my list! What are these people taking who do the influencer bookings? Do they not look at page or even look at the state of her? Who in their right mind wants their make up to look like that? Beggars belief 1718726279735.png

Mar 8, 2024
Sick to the back teeth of this absolutely fake anxiety and the tell me how brave and beautiful posts she puts out. Makes me so angry! And that Maybelline off my list! What are these people taking who do the influencer bookings? Do they not look at page or even look at the state of her? Who in their right mind wants their make up to look like that? Beggars belief 1718726279735.png
They don’t really care. Cus there’s enough stupid fs who buy the s they are selling shockingly enough.

Last edited:

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Just checking you girls are coping ok without her first chew the day and made up story? I know someone of us can't start our day without it. Stay strong! She will grace us shortly with her presence and we can get on with our day! God only gives his worst battles to his strongest soldiers! Remember that gals 🤣🤣❤️❤️
My child has gone hungry at lunch cos I dunno how to make a lunch box without her vids!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Sorry but when im anxious or anyone ive treated who has anxiety, it doesnt just go away when you have accomplished the task. I still be jittery as do and my nervous system bes shot. Yet shes there lookin for attention and recording herself. Dickhead! Ever notice she always goes on about her blood sugar levels as if its an excuse to just eat and eat. Oh can't have them low cause my anxiety will riddle me 🙄 you would actually think she is diabetic the way she talks about them until she rams herself full of junk. Is this thing about hay-fever new? Definitely been crying? Cause I don't remember her having this issue with hay-fever before! Also I'd Hooe she isn't bullshitting about being clipped last time because my aunt and cousins car was clipped last week and their car went tumbling into a concrete ditch. They are ok but had their car not been sturdy it would have been a different outcome! I don't know why expect a moral compass from her though tbh

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
She just loves all the praise she gets for “powering through”. That’s why she’s left everyone hanging today and not posted. So they are all worrying, and then whoosh she posts about having every intention of not going and pulling herself together and going, so all the huns can rim her 🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s fing sickening!!
That’s exactly what she’s done. It’s so embarrassing how obvious she is about it. Doesn’t post so everyone is concerned then she comes on with this I wasn’t guna go sob story

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She just loves all the praise she gets for “powering through”. That’s why she’s left everyone hanging today and not posted. So they are all worrying, and then whoosh she posts about having every intention of not going and pulling herself together and going, so all the huns can rim her 🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s fing sickening!!
Exactly that! “Oh you’re so brave” acting like she deserves a pride of Britain award

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Always needing validation and praise. Y8u are so so so strong aimless! A true inspiration! The dent is denting!
Ffs so she drove to London like usual and to make it more of a story she pretended she wasn’t going because she was so anxious 🙄
That’s like saying you did a 5K run but you’re special because you had a pain in your foot and still did it. Or pretending you rely on a wheelchair but somehow ditched the chair and did the 5K run. When the fact is that you never needed the chair because you’re a fraud.
So now we are going to be told that Mabelline has the best make up but will still by high end from space NK even though Mabelline make up is so amazing and stunning 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s just a complete and utter bullshitter