Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Remyboyyyy

Mar 8, 2024
She just loves all the praise she gets for “powering through”. That’s why she’s left everyone hanging today and not posted. So they are all worrying, and then whoosh she posts about having every intention of not going and pulling herself together and going, so all the huns can rim her 🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s fing sickening!!
Can I just say I’m so glad you’re on this thread you’re my fave on TL ❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Jizzy pig repeat after me "I am a fing online weirdo and aimless wouldn't associate with me or my weird behaviour" and repeat it till it gets in your thick skull. Surely you aren't that desperate for a mate that you continually comment and make pages defending her yet she doesn't reply. You get more love off of us darling, cmon over we won't judge

What a sad little life jane.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618_185706_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240618_185706_TikTok.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 91

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
She is pathetic. My own anxiety was raging yesterday, I don’t know why, but it was 🤷‍♀️ anyhow, i still got up, washed and dressed went to work and then put my 'mums taxi' hat on to do a drop off and pick up and cooked dinner. Did I try and talk myself out of doing any of that ? No!
Did i feel the need to talk into my phone with the woe is me, please blow smoke up my arse to make me feel better? No ! I just get on with it, she plays the anxiety card when it suits her narrative.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Awwww Shamey dya want a medal? You dwove your wickle car all the way to big bad London town allllll by yourself. AND overcame your nervy wervys so you can squeeze your rolls into a too small outfit and ponce about with your clown make-up on. We look forward to the all angle photos from this HUGE event.

Dear Jizzypiggy
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Sorry @lexilou don't be inviting Jizzy over...

Mar 9, 2024
So from her video I have learned........nothing, absolutely sweet FA.
She's ditched her daughter to go drinking on the tab of Mabelline, that's the ONLY reason she fought sooooo hard to "fight" through her "anxiety" .
She can't fight through it to bring her ONLY child to school...boils my piss.

Yet again ALCOHOL comes before H.

I would say do better Olga however considering she does bare minimum where H is concerned I don't think she would know where to begin to improve 😡😡😡

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Jiggy you don’t care what we say? But you read here, screenshot and post!
I’m just posting this so those you’re targeting are aware, what did you say on the phone? “I read a site that I have no business reading on behalf of someone who doesn’t care about me” 🤣🤣🤣

And if you really wanna label people “old” least get your facts right and stop bullying old people, hypocrite 🤣😉
IMG_4092.jpeg