Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but she’s making me angry now with the lies, what she posts on her own page is absolute fraud. It’s not even a little bit different, there is a massive difference. No one would give a do if she owned being a size 16 and didn’t filter herself to the point of looking like a whole new person.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Jizzy pig repeat after me "I am a fing online weirdo and aimless wouldn't associate with me or my weird behaviour" and repeat it till it gets in your thick skull. Surely you aren't that desperate for a mate that you continually comment and make pages defending her yet she doesn't reply. You get more love off of us darling, cmon over we won't judge

What a sad little life jane.
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣 I used to say what a sad little life Jane about my neighbour 🤣 She was a knob jockey if I ever saw one and actually called Jane 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her “vlog” she doesn’t know how to be around people cus she has no mates. She’s so similar to staff cus they both imitate people when they are around them. They both also spew out a load of compliments to the other person as well as a way to be liked. I’m so embarrassed watching that video of her. Winking, smug smile well it’s not even a smile it’s a smugile, her s hair, her overall cockiness cus she’s at an event they usually invite anyone to 😂😂
I always find it funny seeing these events cus the majority of the ones there are fake and then they all stand there with their phones filming every single second of the event. Bunch of pricks.

Mar 9, 2024
I got blocked for commenting on SJ's page...not even her page!!!
Me too! It was vile what she did to her! I made another account and got blocked on that for defending someone who asked a no hate comment about anxiety and got about 10 Huns piling on - tell me thats not bullying when the person was obviously struggling ? I’d absolutely love the chance to tell this vile creature face to face how her sty attitude to her comment section can have major implications for some genuine people! Can not stand this overgrown entitled toddler ! She would be messing more than mummy and the support bear if ever I got the chance - and there would be no bloody clap back because she’d be crapping herself!