Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
How the hell is she deleting n blocking while she’s supposed to be driving? Jesus does someone have to do it for her so nobody gets to see that the negatives are double the positives - im blocked again 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve just seen at least 3 people say her pyjamas are lovely and the huns are on the attack stating they’re not pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
Prediction for her next video

“oh there was so much traffic, I’m definitely flying next time I know I know but *sigh* yeah you know what I mean anyway”

“Oh the event though stunning I had such a good time the girls were lovely”

“Glad to be home with harper and the babies I’ve missed them and I was only gone for two nights I know I know but I did I missed them so much”

“Oh look parcels been delivered whilst I was away let me unbox it with you”

“Oh it’s nice to be back in my safe place”

“Takeaway because yeah I wasn’t cooking after that long day travelling kfc harpers choice”

“Was so lovely to see Steph oh we had such a good time together my person” - damn space raider head.

✌️🥳
Don’t forget 2 gravy’s for harper she’ll drink it like soup

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Agreed, although I’ve noticed she has previously said she isn’t trying to be relatable, she’s a single mother yes but she hasn’t said she’s trying to be relatable. It’s just that she is single (no surprise) and she has a child (apparently that makes you a mother) what’s shocking is the fact that she enjoys spending on all the wrong things and her priorities seem odd. I would rather go without and have the house modernised. Just shows how shallow she is, she thinks going to tacky events is glamorous, sounds like my idea of hell being around all the other narcissistic twats on TT.
Then she needs to drop Thissinglemama as it’s completely wrong for her!

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
Bless you all. Thank you for your luck. ♥️ I'm actually still at home my fella is stuck at court (officer not yob) haha so not left yet. But check this.. didn't age well did it. 👀
The caption 🤣🤣
@allaboardthebirkeybike good luck! You’ll smash it have an amazing time and take in the beautiful views❤️& keep gracing us with your lovely presence if and when u get time!🥰❤️