Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
Just catching up, had the most incredible night last night, I’m so glad I got to experience that with my little girl, she had the time of her life and cried multiple times bless her. Seats were quite restrictive so we couldn’t see in front of the stage, is it wrong if I keep my Wembley tickets and not sell them??

Haven’t really much to say on old aims except tuna pizza in a lunchbox?? Really? Don’t know about anyone else’s school but that would be extremely frowned on, more due to food hygiene more than anything. Leaving fish out of the fridge and not being able to reheat? Very odd. I don’t know about anyone else but when my kids have pizza they get given the whole thing, none of this you can come back for more. If you don’t finish it you dont finish it (9 times out of 10 they demolish it) just weird to add all the extras, just give the the whole pizza!

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Me too! It was vile what she did to her! I made another account and got blocked on that for defending someone who asked a no hate comment about anxiety and got about 10 Huns piling on - tell me thats not bullying when the person was obviously struggling ? I’d absolutely love the chance to tell this vile creature face to face how her sty attitude to her comment section can have major implications for some genuine people! Can not stand this overgrown entitled toddler ! She would be messing more than mummy and the support bear if ever I got the chance - and there would be no bloody clap back because she’d be crapping herself!
Yep the days she would block anyone who liked or commented on other creators pages just because she was offended by their content 🤭🤭🤭

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
It was just
It was like
It was just
It was like
Stunning
Gorgeous
Stunning

GIF by britbox

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just catching up, had the most incredible night last night, I’m so glad I got to experience that with my little girl, she had the time of her life and cried multiple times bless her. Seats were quite restrictive so we couldn’t see in front of the stage, is it wrong if I keep my Wembley tickets and not sell them??

Haven’t really much to say on old aims except tuna pizza in a lunchbox?? Really? Don’t know about anyone else’s school but that would be extremely frowned on, more due to food hygiene more than anything. Leaving fish out of the fridge and not being able to reheat? Very odd. I don’t know about anyone else but when my kids have pizza they get given the whole thing, none of this you can come back for more. If you don’t finish it you dont finish it (9 times out of 10 they demolish it) just weird to add all the extras, just give the the whole pizza!
Yes 100% go to Wembley!! Why wouldn't you? If its to do with some fans being dicks and thinking you shouldn't see it more than once cause they didn't get tickets. They also didn't get a code so they can't buy them anyway! And everyone has a right to go as much as they can afford to. Enjoy!!!!!

May 22, 2024
button moon
Yes 100% go to Wembley!! Why wouldn't you? If its to do with some fans being dicks and thinking you shouldn't see it more than once cause they didn't get tickets. They also didn't get a code so they can't buy them anyway! And everyone has a right to go as much as they can afford to. Enjoy!!!!!
That’s what’s worrying me, we only managed to get tickets as got off the waitlist for Wembley and then last minute got one for Cardiff the day before, and Cardiff is closer than London for us and as I was taking my 9 year old, logistically it made more sense to do Cardiff. My husband had massive fomo though and wants me to keep the Wembley tickets so I probably will. I think my daughter and I have officially turned him into a swiftie haha

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’m on catch up as had a very busy day. Has anyone else noticed the painted blue toenails are the same ones since before Barcelona? Surely there’s regrowth by now. So the minger went to an ‘event’ with open toes wedges on & the manky painted weeks ago toes on show. She really doesn’t care & should add that to her I don’t care list 🤢