Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
O
That’s what’s worrying me, we only managed to get tickets as got off the waitlist for Wembley and then last minute got one for Cardiff the day before, and Cardiff is closer than London for us and as I was taking my 9 year old, logistically it made more sense to do Cardiff. My husband had massive fomo though and wants me to keep the Wembley tickets so I probably will. I think my daughter and I have officially turned him into a swiftie haha
Of course you should keep the tickets. You paid for them fair & square

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
I’m on catch up as had a very busy day. Has anyone else noticed the painted blue toenails are the same ones since before Barcelona? Surely there’s regrowth by now. So the minger went to an ‘event’ with open toes wedges on & the manky painted weeks ago toes on show. She really doesn’t care & should add that to her I don’t care list 🤢
Yes, I thought too !

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Do you know ladies no matter how bad we may feel sometimes at least we aren't online begging for free chocolate bars........that she wants to buy herself, wink wink.

She knocks me ill with that big blob fish mouth knocks me sick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619_175801_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_175801_TikTok.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240619_175730_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_175730_TikTok.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240619_175659_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_175659_TikTok.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 50

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Even if she does work with a big brand like m and s or tesco, she will get one ad out it. Look at frubes? One ad she got. She just can't do it, she isn't cut out for it. And I think so many people give the companies grief about her lies etc that they drop her as its more hassle than its worth. She really isn't avy good at the whole content creating or influencing

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Like imagine that selling your products. Yes she has loads of daft huns but they are only interested in the se she posts. When she posts about anything to sell there is never any comments or alot of engagement. She's becoming embarrassing now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240619_181408_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240619_181408_TikTok.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 73

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Doesn't know how poor aimless gets up in the morning to make a packed lunch? Is she for real? And staying there to supervise harpers hair wash etc? Why would you have to do that? Ah that's right your poor aimless is shattered from entertaining all night! Poor wee lazy disgusting slob she is

Attachments

• 3dda22a66dc386a63e40b399a9288e84.mp4
    15.3 MB
Apr 3, 2024
Wales
She definitely gives me amber heard vibes and not in a good way. The video thanking her huns for the new brand deal is beyond insincere it's unreal. The length of time her eyes are closed is indicative of how hard she is finding it thanking them. It's not heartfelt, it's a copy of what beefy said the other day thanking her own huns for where she is now. She swiftly moves back to the self praise though, which is a more true reflection of who she thinks really deserves the praise.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Doesn't know how poor aimless gets up in the morning to make a packed lunch? Is she for real? And staying there to supervise harpers hair wash etc? Why would you have to do that? Ah that's right your poor aimless is shattered from entertaining all night! Poor wee lazy disgusting slob she is
Yeah you birthed that child, you should of just swallowed, saved us all a load of embarrassment.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That’s what’s worrying me, we only managed to get tickets as got off the waitlist for Wembley and then last minute got one for Cardiff the day before, and Cardiff is closer than London for us and as I was taking my 9 year old, logistically it made more sense to do Cardiff. My husband had massive fomo though and wants me to keep the Wembley tickets so I probably will. I think my daughter and I have officially turned him into a swiftie haha
You go and enjoy it as you will soak it in even more the 2nd time! do what people think. Its jealousy that drives them and see this toxic thing where they think if you don't know the words to every single song you aren't a fan and shouldn't be there, piss off! There's songs I don't like so I don't know the entire song and that's OK! Most of the toxic ones were barely in nappies to when debut came out so whatever 🤣 enjoy and make the hubby an even bigger swiftie!!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I must tell my dad to up his game that I want praised after my shifts at work and I want told I'm beautiful anytime I make any effort in my appearance. I know where he would tell me to go. My mum would have been first to tell me to stfu if she was still living 🤣 and I was loved and am loved very much. That tiktok by wendy is ridiculous. Her coming in yawning like poor me and wendy sucking up as if she's just done a 24hr shift being really busy when reality is she got ready went to a bar, drank, talked to people and then stayed in a hotel for the night had a good night's sleep and drove home. Whilst wendy had her child and barely slept cause of it. Like how can she not see whose drawing short straws here? And its never aimee. Also never see her writing under Charlie posts praising her and telling her how beautiful she is. Absolutely ridiculous the entire thing, their relationships based on what each can get from the other.