Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good evening 💗💗
Sorry I've been quiet I've been tied up to the back of a little trike and wheeled to the board of governors in the NHS. 😭💔 Had to write 1500 "I must rim Shamey" lines carved into my arm Umbridge style. The NHS is on it's knees but patients have gone untreated as my manhunt was code red priority. Pending further investigation until I complete a 10, 000 piece Jigsaw blindfolded and eat 40 doughnuts in under 40mins. My manager had anon images sent of my posts on here. It was brainless of me to post a photo outing myself because everyone now knows my name's Shaniqua Andwhat. So my jig, literally here is up Aimees arse. My arch nemesis Cornerless t may rear it's mask shortly so all mind how you go in these treacherous times 😭😭

flotilla

Mar 12, 2024
UK
Good evening 💗💗
Sorry I've been quiet I've been tied up to the back of a little trike and wheeled to the board of governors in the NHS. 😭💔 Had to write 1500 "I must rim Shamey" lines carved into my arm Umbridge style. The NHS is on it's knees but patients have gone untreated as my manhunt was code red priority. Pending further investigation until I complete a 10, 000 piece Jigsaw blindfolded and eat 40 doughnuts in under 40mins. My manager had anon images sent of my posts on here. It was brainless of me to post a photo outing myself because everyone now knows my name's Shaniqua Andwhat. So my jig, literally here is up Aimees arse. My arch nemesis Cornerless t may rear it's mask shortly so all mind how you go in these treacherous times 😭😭
“Shaniqua Andwhat” 🤣😭💀

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I reckon (could be wrong) that if Wendy doesn’t attend to A & H like A wants, it’ll be “you can’t see my child”. Then there is also A knowing that she can have all W’s attention because of the spending. I feel sorry for Charlie, but I think she’s resigned to A being the favourite child and it may not bother her anymore
I like Charlie. She's independent, she works hard, looks after her child, cooks him proper meals and basically puts him first like any normal mother would. She might not be the favourite child with her mother, but if anything happened to WLW she'll be fine. Aimee won't be able to cope. Given his wife seems to only tolerate Aimee I can't see GTW being there all the time to mop up after her.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good evening 💗💗
God speed Shaniqua Andwhat, God speed! The best are always taken to soon 😭🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good evening 💗💗
Governor - "Mrs Andwhat could you explain your username to us and also give us a list of your co-conspirators. If you don't talk we shall be forced to make you watch Princess Fatmuff Catpiss TikToks on repeat until you become a Hun"

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Doesn't know how poor aimless gets up in the morning to make a packed lunch? Is she for real? And staying there to supervise harpers hair wash etc? Why would you have to do that? Ah that's right your poor aimless is shattered from entertaining all night! Poor wee lazy disgusting slob she is
Aimee performed at the event? Bendy is a delusional as her daughter. You’d think she’d given birth to Beyonce with how she talks about her.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
do off and read the room.. you spent £17 on a CHOCOLATE bar and spent £37 on a takeaway cos you were too tired to cook. do off and then do off some more

Clapping back cos you’ve read here and can’t reply & you know you need a view and comment boost cos your content is drier than your dead nans chuff!

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cppt4c7og65hpf5hccag.mp4
    23.1 MB

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She's so smug and condescending in that video. Have you noticed aimless that none of the big creators who have decent brand deals, even mention trolling? Like at all. Yes it may get your views up with the brain dead but it keeps brands away as they don't want affiliated with people who surround themselves with drama everyday. It's pretty unbelievable that you have management and they don't guide you correctly. As hated as you are you would be doing a hell of alot better if like some "Influencers", you just didn't give it the time of day.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry but what does bendy mean by perform? I’m very confused? What does she have to do other than eat and drink? Does she get booked to go to do something? Genuinely confused here? It’s not like she’s a Lilly savage tribute act performing Skegness Butlins is it?
She’s a tribute act of something 😂. I can’t believe bendy Wendy said she doesn’t know how Aimee does it,getting up to make H’s lunches….. didn’t do it herself when hers were kids then?